EC -160, tweetie giving 3rd green to helpus in exchange for 1 red,
1 dark blue and 1 white, none making a set, while he was having
orange, brown and pink fully built and winning easily. please check
it out.

thanks

Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:24 pm
trace567

Post subject: Reply with quote

I have not as yet checked the trade I'm afraid, but I can inform you that helpus was re-banned last night by me. Helpus was marydacat bypassing their ban.

Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:00 pm
trace567

start money: -165
Trade:
From Twotty to helpus
Cash: 0

Giving 2 green to helpus making a set (helpus had 2214 credit: 1050 and after trade 3 white)
Taking - 1 dark blue (other 2 owned by demonica), 1 red (other 2 owned by demonica) and 1 white

Twotty had cash: 969 credit: 950 orange on full, brown level 4 and pink level 2) and 2 black.

The game was down to 3 players. Although after the green trade twotty attempted to trade with demonica I do feel it was too late, especially with green on the board upgraded.

This trade placed twotty in a risky position and did not really give them any benefit. Therefore this is a cheat trade, one that certainly would risk their chance of gaining 1st.

Both players points reduced by 50%.
Helpus as I said was bypassing a ban also.

Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:44 pm
judd
Planet

demonica, you base your assumption on a greedy first place ... this is not always the case .. to play the game is to take the trade and unfortunatley you left no other indication other than a long drawn out game of which needed to to rectified by a trade to speed the ineviteble outcome of the game .. i am in despair that you forgot to mention at what time on the clock -300 at which this trade happened for moderaters to take your side with no defence is the personnal signature of a forum whinger i hope this post is referred to for future matters as i feel i am the victim of your high end bidding and slow paced games

Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:01 am
insure
Asteroid

Post subject: demonica Reply with quote

Hi.

I have been playing this game for almost 2 years. And yes I have been banned once for 3 months for lanuage which was fair . However I am a fair player, and in 345 I believe a trade is a trade.. Ie both parties agree to a trade its a trade. Recently i got a 15 day ban by demonica for trade, in a game where i was going to win without the trade too. I think demonica should stop spliting hairs over trades, its part of the fun and game.