Galactic Magnate logo  

Forums Home Register FAQ Website  

Forums home Report cheaters, and other complaints cheat trade
      All times are GMT  

Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:15 pm
belkin
Planetoid

Post subject: cheat trade Reply with quote

date:10:02:2010. time:2:00pm. 4 player game,ladyb,zevs,alytus,and myself just_a_spliff lady b already have 1 leg of purple i got 1 leg alytus have 2 leg of green i have the other 1 alytus made me a stupid cheat unfair offer of i should give green and 900 cash in return for 1 leg of purple which lady b already has 1 leg and the other leg is available i ment to reject and press the wrong button and accept i told him it was a mistake and he should reverse which he did not i refuse to play afterwards and quit it was a unfair trade to myself and others in the game please look into the matter and take appropriate action thanks.

Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:42 pm
trace567

Post subject: Reply with quote

Whilst checking this one I have come across an offer from you just_a_spliff which I feel is grossly over priced.

start money: 185

You own 3 black and 1 yellow you have 600 cash
Lady b owns 1 yellow 1 black (your 4th) she has 2000 cash

You sent an offer giving her the yellow plus taking 1000 of her cash in exchange for your 4th black.

So you were requesting 1 black (approx value around 1300-1500) and 1000 cash in exchange to give her 1 yellow to make a yellow set.

Sorry but this appears grossly over priced to me, and gives you way too much benefit in comparison to her from this offer.

This is not a straight cheat but I believe you should consider altering your values here as I would borderline this trade if it were accepted as you were going to be by far getting the better end of the deal.

On to the trade you accepted in error. I can see that in EC there were a number of trade offers made concerning that 1 pink and green. Your offers were to take money with the trade (as this pink was not making a set for you) and the trades Alytus was sending back were for him to take green and cash giving you simply 1 pink (not a set) and some of your cash.

Unfortunately this is where the trades end for this game, so I cannot see if alytus built on green straight away or anything. But I can tell you did not send the reverse back (on trade log). I would advise for the future at least attempting this if possible.

From the chat I can clearly see directly after you took the trade you said it was a mistake and asked him to reverse. He then said it was your mistake (but he sent it).

Therefore as there is evidence you immediately said it was a mistake that you had meant to reject (nobody at this stage had commented on the trade) this does appear to genuinely be one of those times when accept gets hit by mistake. It was clearly damaging to you, so I cannot see you would of taken deliberately.

Alytus 50% reduction in points for sending of a cheat trade

http://www.galacticmag.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=4430

This makes the 2nd cheat trade reported involving Alytus in less than 24 hours. I therefore will issue a 5 day ban also.

Oh and I will delete the duplicate post of this complaint just so it doesn't get checked twice by mistake.