Galactic Magnate logo  

Forums Home Register FAQ Website  

Forums home Off Topic Chit Chat poetry anyone???
      All times are GMT  

Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:36 am
Bill2k06
Ex Moderator

Post subject: poetry anyone??? Reply with quote

WHAT YOU ARE ABOUT TO READ I GIVE AN OVER 18 CERTIFICATE, AND IF EASILY OFFENDED PLEASE DONT READ ANYTHING BY ME.......
THANKS

i was just thinking, many people can have the mind of an ox, and keep thinking lyrics, and poetry but never write any of it down, i find when im feeling low, i write how im feeling and usually find by letting it all out i feel so much better, i wanted to put something here, for you all to read , then all of you can have a go too, it really does, help.
much of my poetry is assigned to death, pain, anger, and emotion, im sure it really does characterise me 100%, you can learn so much from someones emotions and thoughts, so here is something ive just been writing in the last 5minutes,

with my mind re-arranged, and my heart torn in two, i lie in this blood-filled puddle staring back up at you. im screaming for help, why cant you hear me yelp, with my throat getting sore from the tablets ive took, and the blood from the gash , my wrists that i slashed,...... its going all dark , ive gone to a better place , where there no hate or race, and the world looks all rosey and new........

you all can try , you all can add, feel free to write whatever you like, but any hate comments or any bad feeling towards ANY other person i will personally ban you from forum and game, so feel at 100% in security when writing here

Last edited by Bill2k06 on Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:47 am; edited 1 time in total

Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:26 am
theunknownamus

Post subject: Support for all. Reply with quote

Im the same style. This is an excellent idea where anyone can come to vent.

Last edited by theunknownamus on Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:44 am; edited 1 time in total

Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:27 am
Bill2k06
Ex Moderator

Post subject: Reply with quote

also wrote a number of lyrics, here they are :-

when the sun goes down, stop being the clown, in the suit, give it the boot, back to the place, away from my face , you look a disgrace , terrorising this space, stood in my place,
standing in the valley of the shadows, sounds and echo's start to bellow, from the hills, to the ground, bouncing all around like , bullets and nades, we get out our spades, and bury the dead, one bullet to the head, took half of his brain, one picture in my memory recaptures his pain, the blood and the scream , go do...wn the hill like a stream , i close my eyes and thank all my team
one bullet to the brain , will start the reign, of terror, the nades and the zooks, running through the forest shooting all of them gooks, hiding in the ditches, slapping all 'o' them bitches, back to their holes , and homes, we'll never leave ya alone, we leave ya in fright, that we're coming tonight to get YA >> ♥

and ill write more when i have time

Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:30 am
trace567

This one is from a few I wrote some years ago when I was approx 20.

I promise you I'll stay one more day
And hope the pain soon goes away
But if it doesn't go soon
I know I'll give up hope
So please remember I've tried my best
If I should give up, please don't fret
Just lay me to rest
And remember me at my best
Before I became a nervous wreak
Just try real hard to never be
As weak willed as I have been
Keep on living every day to the full
Please do it for me
And soon you will see
Just how happy you can be....
Without me

Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:38 am
theunknownamus

All my devotion betrayed
I still remain here afraid
I was to blinded to see
How much was stolen from me
I only wanted the best tonight
I have received nothing but endless strife
I was bold and strong and ready to begin my life
All for nothing, I was sacrificed
I began alone and so it will be when I die
All for nothing, caught by the sacred lie

Last edited by theunknownamus on Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:52 am; edited 3 times in total

Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:41 am
Bill2k06
Ex Moderator

another one of mine, PLEASE dont read if easily offended

yo yo yo , its time to throw this shit down, and make you look a clown, for i wanna ruin that frown, upon your face, it is a disgrace, punch your balls far out into space, your lyrics are wack , they are so lame, the sharp edges of your lyrics have suddenly gone tame , please erase your name from the memory's you cast , jump back in the past and pull that dribble from ya mum , stop her drinking that old dirty rum, which made her suck yours dads plums, which made ya dad cum , all over her tum , her tit, she licked it bit by bit, , now this rhymes going sick , ive now had enough , ill leave you alone to finish yaself off.................

Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:42 am
trace567

Again another old one....

If only I knew how to make things right
Then maybe I'd stay and try to fight
But deep in my heart, I don't have a clue
I really don't know what on earth to do
One day I know I'll give up this fight
If things soon don't turn out right
Soon I must go - So I'll say goodbye
But right now I'll just sit and cry

Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:43 am
Bill2k06
Ex Moderator

and another ....

you get your lyrics from the brains that you eat , but i chew you up like a hard boiled sweet, suck out your flava, bounce on you like a raver, shoot you in the face with my tazer, and save some for lata, but that first rhyme was to bait ya , not an attempt to mate ya , im not that way inclined, but ive got you entwined, around my finger your bound, to notice, that your lyrics they stink of piss, they knock me sick , as you act thick , i throw you a book, for you to have a look , how to get out of this ruck , my words they shoot you down so i leave you here, wipe that sweat off your crown.

Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:45 am
Bill2k06
Ex Moderator

maybe the last one for tonight ......

in decline and losing their click, in your face i swing my stick , just like a brick , for ya to lick , cos you love the taste of my prick , down your throat it makes you gag and wheeze, as you start to squeeze, the end, my friend , dont give it a bend , its perfectly straight , something your not, just like these bombs im dropping , their sizzling hot , QUICK HELP THIS MAN HE HAS BEEN SHOT , he's starting to rot, so quickly start to trot and get the {f-word} outta here, and return with some lyrics when your feeling less queer

Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:49 am
Bill2k06
Ex Moderator

nope this is the last one for tonight , more to follow

the rhyme is ill , but your lyrics are plain , so get prepared to be slain, ill dropped you so hard, that your guts start to splatter, so existence in this world , it just will not matter, cos im mad as a hatter, weilding axes and rocks, so throw some words together, and get on the blocks, the race has begun , and its ready to be won, im on the final straight , creating this hate , slicing you on a plate , rather than having a date, oh it must be fate , for you to lose this battle , get back in your cot and play with your rattle , your toys are so new, yet your lyrics are old , so go back to your pen and do as your told , change your nappy and make me feel happy , that i am the number one lyrical chappy ............

Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:03 am
theunknownamus

Post subject: GGGGG Reply with quote

Rebuttal

You think I like dick? I only like my own and I don't suck it you mama's on my bone. Plus I have a 9 inch one unlike you. You aint got one at all, my 9mm goes through you. You come in my crib, shoot off and miss the hit, I take one step forward, aim- start killing shit. My crew rides around with a black shadow wit. We organized disiplined, and Im militant. Cool

Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:06 am
trace567

Another old one....

But cheerful!!!

Winter

It was a winters night
When the snow began to lay
Soft and fluffy, a brilliant white
Fleecy looking and velvet like
It's cold out there, but never mind
The warm indoor air
Keeps me safe and sound
Winter time can be grey
Gloomy looking, some might say
When snow falls
The sadness fades away
Because its winter, a time to play
Build a snowman, go sledging one day
Have a party and enjoy christmas day
Have some fun 'coz winters begun
Don't be sad, 'coz spring will come
Enjoy the winter for what it is
A time to wear your woolly mitts
Wrap up warm
Put on that scarf and hat
Enjoy this festive time of year
Give loads of presents
And enjoy the New year
See it in with a beer
Have a toast to next year

Last edited by trace567 on Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:08 am
Bill2k06
Ex Moderator

response --------------

ok ok , yes im a lyrical G, but its just one more thing, you get to learn about me, you try to annoy me, you talk so whack, i flick your head, and knock it right back, i rip out ya spine, leave ya body entwined, you hit the pine-tree, you drop to your knee, cos you wanted to be me, you love me so much , yet im something you cant touch, i am a god, not just a mod, of this beautiful game, its such a shame that you just cant be ME !!!!

Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:09 am
theunknownamus

Post subject: Muhaahahah Reply with quote

Your power goes to your head, you speak shit you end up dead. I don't care if your a god, Im an usupper. My bones and organs are beyond super. I don't need to touch ya, my posse will cut ya. Im my own man not you. U get ID from this coup? Pistol spray, richochet. See you as a victum lay. If I die, remebered like JFK. If you lie, buried like worthless day.

Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:18 am
Bill2k06
Ex Moderator

so like JFK , laid in red, i shoot you in the head, and make sure your dead, bury you under, the garden shed, and annoy your family till they have finally fled, my area, like malaria, you infect everyone, right through to the bone, please leave me alone, and go back to your home, at this unworthly hour, you leave me no choice to devour your skin, next to follow is your next-of-kin, so lets leave it here for all to read, about my life full of weed, and all of the good deeds, that ive done in my life, and strife,