Forums Home Register FAQ Website  

Forums home Report cheaters, and other complaints B4REAL
      All times are GMT  

Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:26 am
CYN
Admin
Admin

Post subject: B4REAL Reply with quote

Just finished a 4p game with b4real who found it necessary to call me names throughout this game, also did it the game before this, please check the logs.
thanks. the other players were me as cyndi2, easygame and nihilist.

Got stuck in a third game with him and he continued with the name calling and laughing everytime i landed on something, joski muted because of it all, please check the logs and do something about him, it made game very unpleasant.

ITS ALL GOOD

Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:31 am
thadamman
Planetoid

Post subject: Reply with quote

I am b4real and I just simply pointed out that the person reporting made some dumb moves. I was just stating facts.

Now, I would like to report, that while you are checking the logs, check the sale of the 4th black for 600, made by the person making this report!!!

That was not a fair trade, after turning down offers for 2 blacks for 2000, so while checking the logs, make sure you check EVERYTHING!

Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:33 am
CYN
Admin
Admin

Post subject: there is a difference Reply with quote

pointing out i made stupid moves in your opinion is one thing but in all 3 games you called me an idiot said i was stupid and dumb several times, the logs will show this in all 3 games.

ITS ALL GOOD

Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:34 am
thadamman
Planetoid

for the record, I apologize if you took anything the wrong way, I'm just very competitive and hate to lose. Sorry if I offended you CYN! Seriously!!

Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:35 am
thadamman
Planetoid

I will watch what I type from now on, didn't realize it would bother you like that. I'm sorry, seriously!

Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:41 am
CYN
Admin
Admin

Post subject: Isnt what you said in game Reply with quote

That isnt what you said in the game when i asked you to stop, but now that i reported it you apologize? The logs will show.

ITS ALL GOOD

Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:18 am
CANON
Ex Moderator

5 day ban for B4real for constant hassling in game, to such an extent that Joski felt really uncomfortable and had to mute you. This carried on despite many requests by CYN for you to stop.

This kind of behaviour is really unacceptable and will not be tolerated here.

And please dont come with "I apologize if you took anything the wrong way"... your taunts were most obvious.

Another mod will look into the trade.

Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:32 pm
trace567

The trades complained about.

The trade offers you made on blacks b4real was much earlier in the game with start still high and cyndi being only player with much cash. The trade made for 1 black for 600 was late in the game with start at -120.

Cyndi owned no properties for income. She only had cash funds at this stage. cash: 3023
Other players had very low cash, but had property sets for income. Nihilist send the trade he had at the time cash: 586 and 3 other black. So he was in no position to pay higher.

Cyndi having no income was trying to survive as long as posible on cash alone. Hence accepting this trade as 600 cash was better to her than 50 a hit. Whilst this extra black to nihilist increased his black income from 100 to 150 a hit. He also owned cyan and d blue on full. This trade would help him to obtain 1st place. Cyndi was competing with the other 2 players who had under 500 cash but income.
Easy game owned 4 white, and green with 2 upgrades. B4real having yellow full upgrades and red on level 3.

I don't see this as a cheat trade as there is clear benefit to both traders.