Galactic Magnate logo  

Forums Home Register FAQ Website  

Forums home Report cheaters, and other complaints stalling
      All times are GMT  

Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:55 pm
HHHfan
Moon

Post subject: stalling Reply with quote

in a game right now with marcobozz. got mad i wouldnt trade and said bye and stalling rest of game out! all 2 hundred some odd seconds! ok stalled it down to 14 seconds and threatened to report me! Rolling Eyes

Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:08 am
trace567

Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry after checking as much data as I have (was hoping to get enough to prove this without any doubt that he had stopped rolling the dice due to the trade reject) but I can't. From trades I can see the number of rolls at the time a trade is sent, and in admin i can see the number of rolls of a whole game, only there is 80 rolls between last trade offer and game end. I'll be honest here though in that the chat does appear to certainly suggest stalling.

He/she was on highest account and I don't think they have been reported on stalling before. So this time I will issue a strong warning that in future this may well result in a ban.

I did try collecting all the times and game dice roll info avalible off the admin pages, but its not proving that he stalled when you wouldn't accept the trade. But approx 4 mins passes from him saying "bye" and game end, and he said the bit about reporting during that time.

Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:29 am
HHHfan
Moon

Post subject: Reply with quote

thats ok, ive never reported anything in a 2p game before, even stalling. usually when people stall they just wind the clock, and lose, and i dont say anything about it in game or on forum. only reason i reported this one is cause they pretty much announced it and it, along with trying to get me to trade when i didnt need a trade, made me mad enough to do it!

as needing to report in a 2p or 2x2 game is one in a million, i suspect i wont be reporting anything for a very long time, if ever, anyhow! thanx anyway!