Galactic Magnate logo  

Forums Home Register FAQ Website  

Forums home Announcements, Maintenance and Tournaments trace is the best mod & will remain
      All times are GMT  

Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:25 am
sim5
Planet

Post subject: trace is the best mod & will remain Reply with quote

trace567 wrote:
Sorry to let you all down. But I can't go on here, its destroying me too much.

I would like sim to temporary take my role as head, until Gaz can decide where to go from here.

I have one and only one bit of advice for you both, don't EVER trust anyone on this place or form friendships.

I have removed the points from all my accounts, so I can play quietly without any hassle.

Please don't disclose my idenity if you find me or I will have to leave totally or buy a new comp and get a new ip.

Maybe cyndi or jim will return to help you guys, I dunno.

I am about to ban myself on the forum, so please do not try and contact me this way, I won't ever see them.

Goodbye and take care

this is the last massage i got from trace in mod section & i am very sorry to trace that i have to take this out in public domain
she has done everything she could have done to make sure all enjoy their games & time in gm
i am sure we all have respect for her & need her
now i cant see trace who has given her day & night for this game going out like this

matt already suggested us the following thing

MATTIE wrote:

Rules for Cheaters forum

when a complaint has been resolved and one of the concerned parties does not agree with the decision they will REQUEST for another mod to have a look at the game.

The decision of the head mod is FINAL.

if someone who is not directly involved in the game has any doubts or issues over the way the complaint was handled , they need to PM the concerned mod or the head mod (Trace)

Instigation of arguments, debates , starting a slanging match for every complaint is going to be a thing of history. Like it or not please learn to live with it. Not heeding to this warning may lead to the post being removed or the thread locked , continual misbehave might lead to a forum ban

Any personal attack on mods will not be tolerated in this forum and could lead to a forum ban.

People are welcome to talk to mods in the game lobby and discuss the trade with them , but there is a huge difference between discussing and pestering ,all players are requested to refrain from doing this.

i think matt is right & now i strongly feel we should take all those who think they can keep attacking mods again & again deliberately just for fun or for any reason whatsoever should get a strong warning that such things will not be tolerated from now & will be dealt with strong action
those who dont like this game & feel its a waste of time can leave this place

i am rejecting trace request for quitting modship & already done all her points to normal, i want to see her as a head mod as long as gm is active.
thanks

No expectations, no disappointments.

Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:35 am
MATTIE
Ex Moderator

Post subject: Reply with quote

this is a sad sad sad day for GM , its kinda ironic that the very people who were against her quitting the last time are the same ones making her quit now. When will you people ever realize trace was the best thing that ever happened to GM ? Bill who took crap for 4 years and later quit for one main reason , though he mentioned several, he knew that GM is in safe hands when he left !

Trace - u cant quit , i know you are there, this place needs you , gm needs you.

the new forum rules above mentioned is only a rough draft , but there are gonna be some changes here i can assure everyone.

Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:50 am
jmf81
Planetoid

I think Matt's suggestion is a good one. It may be in draft stage but I think it is a move in the right direction.

Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:18 pm
CYN
Admin
Admin

Post subject: Will enjoy the new format Reply with quote

i suggested this long ago. You all will see what it is like without trace around. She is the one that kept a heavy hand from coming down on the whiners and instigators.
She ran this place as fairly as she could and did her best. You have broken her.
Guys dont push her to come back, give her time to heal some and just play (believe me it does wonders) This place has gotten ridiculous and those that come here whining and complaining, especially about issues they werent involved in will now suffer but unfortunately not as much as the everyday player who appreciates this game. Trace may come back someday it needs to be her choice AND AFTER she has some time off from this mess. You all need to realize that your constant whining and complaining gets to the person on the other end that has to handle it all. ITS A FREAKIN FREE GAME AND YOU ACT LIKE SHE/THIS PLACE OWES YOU SOMETHING. Get over it. Like i said in a previous post, IF YOU DONT LIKE IT HERE LEAVE and now will say STFU.
Matt and Sim i will help where i can until something gets figured out, hang in there.

(HUGS SILLY in case you read this, you know where to reach me)

ITS ALL GOOD

Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:15 pm
CANON
Ex Moderator

Prab, Trace & Matt. If you guys need a hand you can buzz me anytime ok.

The only reason I left (Mod, that is), is I felt I was rubbing Trace up the wrong way.... and the respecct and admiration that I have for her personality and fairness is a LOT bigger than anything else. Leaving modship was the lesser of the two evils and the only way I could see fit to actually have Trace as a 'friend' again.

Anyway, I am here if you all need help. Sincere offer... again.

Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:35 pm
MATTIE
Ex Moderator

thanks cyn and jim , both ur posts means a lot to this community , we will have a meeting very soon , i ll pm u guys .

Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:09 pm
CANON
Ex Moderator

Don't drink too much at the meeting and make sure you save some cheesecake for me! Laughing

Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:14 pm
MATTIE
Ex Moderator

was that meant for prabs or me ? Laughing bill is online , come to lobby if u can

Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:47 am
CANON
Ex Moderator

Beer was for you, cheesecake was for sim... but he's lactose intolerant so careful. If he eats too much he starts foaming at the mouth and talking gibberish...

Oh... hang on... he does that anyway Laughing

Thu Dec 03, 2009 2:57 am
theunknownamus

Lol,

But in all seriousness, Trace, we all love you here, but we don’t have to need you, we just want you around. Don’t feel obligated to stay. I’d suggest simply taking a break then coming back with renewed energy. If you still don’t feel good about being here, then by all means, leave. You are by far one of the best GM has ever had. Just always remember you’re your friends are real people and real friends too and are here for you. Whenever you need your brothers and sisters to care, we’ll be right here. Whenever you need more strength for burden you bare, I’ll be right there.