cussing
racial remarks
slow play
dumb trade offer in 2p

game will be over around 2:50cst

Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:52 pm
trace567

Post subject: Reply with quote

Log checked. Totally uncalled for remarks by diamondmaster. I see you asked them to stop the cursing, and they deliberately went on with worse comments.

I didn't see any problems really in previous games, so will go for 15 day ban as the comments were pretty unpleasant and one racist reference, probably meant jokingly, but nonetheless very affensive.

Any further problems on ban end, and a far heavy ban will be placed.

Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:53 am
HHHfan
Moon

as a former player and occational reader of this soap opera... i mean forum, so sorry, it never fails to amaze me how many people get in trouble and banned for what they say in an aggrivating game.

i guess what amazes me the most is the fact that you have a mute botton to mute people if u dont like what they are saying. and you people wonder y u lose a lot of players, and are perplexed at why people dont wanna play ur game.

talk about a double standard, y in the he double hockey sticks do you have a mute button, only to ban people for what is said anyhow?? the stupidity of it all is astounding. i have never seen anything like it anywhere EVER except right here on this site.

hell, the only reason i ever found this forum was cause the first game i ever played someone turned me in for cheating for trading second green for third dark blue or something like that and i had to defend myself on such a stupid deal. and i can honestly say that never since have i had to defend myself in such a way.

o well, i just find it facinating that people continue to get banned for things said in a game which has a mute button. keep it up, and enjoy losing more and more people. Laughing

Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:08 am
CYN
Admin
Admin

Post subject: since you dont play here Reply with quote

i do not believe your opinion matters since you openly admit you no longer play here. Muting isnt a miracle cure and rules are rules. If you curse or call names in a game you will be banned. And those that quit due to be banned for inappropriate behavior are no loss anyway.

ITS ALL GOOD

Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:18 am
HHHfan
Moon

well, i suppose nobodys opinion matters on here except the power drunk moderators. my opinion doesnt count, and niether does anybody elses. we dont care if people quit and dont come back. WE DONT CARE. but, i see that sometimes you do care, sometimes your desperate not to lose anymore players, but im sure you select the players you want to keep and lose. it is a sad day when i agree with aussie, but in the other post i do. this place is on a downhill run, and i used to care, but now you and people like you, cyn, matter as much to me as i do to you. o wait, i mean less.

mute is a miracle cure, you are all just too pigheaded to figure it out. as soon as you mute someone, wham bam! you can no longer see what they are saying, and therefore they are talking to themselves. too easy! well, as i said, enjoy losing more and more players! i probably should care, cause some people are cool on here, problem is it is all the people you would like to push out. all i know is, any game is worthless if there is nobody to play it!

final thought, if the mute button wasnt meant to make it so people could mute anyone who was irritating them, what is it for? NOTHING? i guess it was just a waste of time that the programmer decided to do to waste his time to put a worthless function in the game?

Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:56 am
jmf81
Planetoid

Mute isn't the perfect solution you claim. Unless you are psychic and anticipate something unpleasant, by the time you have been insulted mute is only a bandaid treatment. Ok it prevents you from seeing further abuse and unpleasant language but it can't prevent it happening and being seen in the first place before you realise mute is necessary

Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:07 am
HHHfan
Moon

ok, but one comment wont get u banned, at least, that is the way it used to be. so assuming one comment wont get you banned, then, mute is exactly a cure. if they make the first comment that you find to be offensive, mute, problem solved, you will hear no more. if one comment will get you banned, then the mute button never needed to be made to start with. its confusing to someone like me, but eh, im just an offensive jerk. Rolling Eyes

Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:26 am
trace567

HHHfan when you are given permission via a mod sign to view chat logs of complaints, at that point and ONLY that point may you place any dispute on what I viewed and took action against.

Since you decide not to play here anymore, I don't think your critical opinion here is necessary.

I am doing my job, if kreso didn't want mods he could simply remove them rather than installing them, or come here and give us new instruction on how to work. Until such a time, keep your moans to either yourself, or the person who may help your wishes ie kreso.

Thank you

Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:53 am
ranban282
Ex Moderator

The mute button isn't exactly a miracle cure. Its annoying to see the XXXX flooding the chat box.