Galactic Magnate logo  

Forums Home Register FAQ Website  

Forums home Report cheaters, and other complaints poor sportmanship from eclectico
      All times are GMT  

Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:39 pm
Beretta
Ex Moderator

Post subject: poor sportmanship from eclectico Reply with quote

just finished a game 0830hrs mountain time with me as k9rules and eclectico.
when it became clear he was going to lose the very sore loser comments started bad player f*** this and that then he went into some long winded mantra about no strategy and other crap. I've played him before under other alias and when u start to lose he laughs at you, there is no equal ground with him, and it continued in the lobby as well can someone do something about this pls and thx.

Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:07 pm
trace567

Post subject: Reply with quote

I've had a quick scan over the whole of today's logs for eclectico. I have noticed at least 2 others made comment on his attitude in games today.

Couple of days ago I checked another game involving eclectico, same thing. That was left as an apology from himself to the other player after I checked it.

Since today alone 3 players have remarked in various extents to bad sportsmanship behaviour. Comments that do insult the other player. I will issue a short ban, as a warning and cooling off period.

5 day ban.

Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:49 pm
judd
Planet

Post subject: Reply with quote

trace567 wrote:
I've had a quick scan over the whole of today's logs for eclectico. I have noticed at least 2 others made comment on his attitude in games today.

Couple of days ago I checked another game involving eclectico, same thing. That was left as an apology from himself to the other player after I checked it.

Since today alone 3 players have remarked in various extents to bad sportsmanship behaviour. Comments that do insult the other player. I will issue a short ban, as a warning and cooling off period.

5 day ban.

Not like ian to be like this,

cool off good call and nice wording

Cool