Galactic Magnate logo  

Forums Home Register FAQ Website  

Forums home Report cheaters, and other complaints please mods look into this game
      All times are GMT  

Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:47 am
Yiles
Moon

Post subject: Reply with quote

aussie wrote:
during game judd said to sim to get 3rd green so it was clear that both of you were working together.

I certainly hope this is not the case

Bruce Lee wrote:
“When the opponent expands, l contract. When he contracts, l expand. And when there is an opportunity...l do not hit...it hits all by itself”

Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:39 pm
trace567

There is no mention in the chat log of buying green or trying for it. I've checked 3 times now, and it isn't there.
Only mention of green was earlier in the game in relation to sim offering glam a trade involving 1 green.

Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:07 pm
aussie
Ex Moderator

i am not a liar

....judd said to sim get the 3rd after judd took 2nd green

Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:32 pm
trace567

Helen the best i can find is Ju saying "get the other" but I do not know with what relation this comment is regarding, nor does it prove anything anyway.

This has gone too far now. I've checked the game over and over. Cyn also checked the game, but you were pretty rude in your response to her thoughts. By all means disagree, but do so with some respect. I requested her judgement to help balance out my own.

What I can't have is a continuing ranting about a game that's been checked out. Nor can I sit back to see you say remarks on another thread making digs are players I am not here, and no moderator is here to judge a player on who they are. I request one thing of players, and that is to abide by the game rules as set out by kreso himself.

On this games pink trade I have clearly stated my disapproval. But it NOT a cheat trade. It is a questionable trade, a risky trade. Not a cheat trade.

You really have to decide if you want to play the people that annoy you. Unfortunately the system doesn't allow people to just pick and choose. But you can try and stay out of games you feel could annoy you, or learn to accept that not all players play to the same set of standards you place upon yourself. But it doesn't mean they are cheaters.

Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:34 pm
aussie
Ex Moderator

sorry if you dont like what i say but facts speak for themselves

as for kreso's rules you guys need to speak to kreso and ask if you are indeed intrepreting them correctly for i dont really think you are

the reason i say this is because a couple of years back i traded to bungoo in a 5p 3rd cyan for 1200 with 200 at start as i was low on cash. now kreso said while it was not a cheat such trades were frowned upon and he deducted 25% of bungoo and my points for the trade to deter such trades

go through old posts it can easily be verified or better still ask bill he was involved with the decision... if bungoo and i got 25% deducted or trading 3rd cyan with 200 at start then those other 2 characters certainally should have lost points as well for trading pink with 220 at start

i dont believe there should be any grey areas in this game ...its either a fair trade or it not a fair trade....but dont say someone could be guilty and then rule they are clean