Galactic Magnate logo  
   
 
Forums Home Register FAQ Website  
 
 

Forums home Forum Fun and Games urgent : in case of fire please read this message
Display posts from previous:   
      All times are GMT  
Post new topic  Reply to topic

Fri Oct 30, 2009 7:25 am
Author Message
sim5
Planet


Joined: 13 May 2008
Posts: 900

Post subject: urgent : in case of fire please read this message Reply with quote

...........................................I SAID IN CASE OF FIRE YOU IDIOT!! Twisted Evil
_________________

No expectations, no disappointments.
      Back To Top  

Fri Oct 30, 2009 7:28 am
Author Message
CANON
Ex Moderator


Joined: 25 Jul 2008
Posts: 570

Post subject: Reply with quote

There IS fire!!! I just ate some spicy chicken!
      Back To Top  

Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:59 am
Author Message
jmf81
Planetoid


Joined: 08 Aug 2009
Posts: 76
Location: Australia

Post subject: Too funny Reply with quote

Laughing
      Back To Top  

Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:28 pm
Author Message
ranban282
Ex Moderator


Joined: 26 Jul 2009
Posts: 171

Post subject: Reply with quote

There is a big fire in Jaipur. That is why I read this message.
      Back To Top  

Fri Oct 30, 2009 3:37 pm
Author Message
theunknownamus
Guest





Post subject: Shocking! Reply with quote

Laughing There's a fire in Los Angeles (California)
      Back To Top  

Sat Oct 31, 2009 2:04 am
Author Message
Jinn
Planetoid


Joined: 19 Aug 2009
Posts: 73
Location: The middle of the ocean on a raft

Post subject: Reply with quote

Statistically there is a fire burning somewhere in the world for every second of the day.

It is also a statistical fact that somewhere in the world at this very second someone is listening to The Dark Side of the Moon by Pink Floyd.
_________________
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be
      Back To Top  

Sat Oct 31, 2009 7:47 am
Author Message
theunknownamus
Guest





Post subject: I'm listening to it now! Reply with quote

*speechless*
      Back To Top  

Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:17 am
Author Message
judd
Planet


Joined: 07 Jul 2008
Posts: 634
Location: All over the local papers

Post subject: Reply with quote

Jinn wrote:
Statistically there is a fire burning somewhere in the world for every second of the day.

It is also a statistical fact that somewhere in the world at this very second someone is listening to The Dark Side of the Moon by Pink Floyd.


we'll i would have contributed to that in the past
      Back To Top  

Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:38 am
Author Message
sim5
Planet


Joined: 13 May 2008
Posts: 900

Post subject: Reply with quote

thats why u still running Question
_________________

No expectations, no disappointments.
      Back To Top  

Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:18 pm
Author Message
theunknownamus
Guest





Post subject: Sim's got you there judd! Reply with quote

Very Happy Laughing Very Happy
      Back To Top  

Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:45 pm
Author Message
CANON
Ex Moderator


Joined: 25 Jul 2008
Posts: 570

Post subject: Reply with quote

judd wrote:
Jinn wrote:
Statistically there is a fire burning somewhere in the world for every second of the day.

It is also a statistical fact that somewhere in the world at this very second someone is listening to The Dark Side of the Moon by Pink Floyd.


we'll i would have contributed to that in the past


What Judd...starting fires? Wink
      Back To Top  

Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:14 am
Author Message
theunknownamus
Guest





Post subject: I remember those days... Reply with quote

Ah, what it was to be a young, innocent, curious pyromaniac. Well, not so much starting fires, but explosions. (With fireworks) Razz
      Back To Top  

Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:23 am
Author Message
Jinn
Planetoid


Joined: 19 Aug 2009
Posts: 73
Location: The middle of the ocean on a raft

Post subject: Reply with quote

CANON wrote:
judd wrote:
Jinn wrote:
Statistically there is a fire burning somewhere in the world for every second of the day.

It is also a statistical fact that somewhere in the world at this very second someone is listening to The Dark Side of the Moon by Pink Floyd.


we'll i would have contributed to that in the past


What Judd...starting fires? Wink


I interpreted that to mean that he listened to DSOTM not that he started fires.

Assume innocence people! Smile
_________________
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be
      Back To Top  

Sun Nov 01, 2009 4:25 am
Author Message
theunknownamus
Guest





Post subject: Muawh Ha Ha! Reply with quote

Evil or Very Mad No one is fully innocent... Twisted Evil
      Back To Top  

Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:51 am
Author Message
highvoltage
Planetoid


Joined: 19 Oct 2009
Posts: 36
Location: Turn Around

Post subject: Reply with quote

my eyes r on fire!!! Laughing
_________________
Twisted Evil Sanity calms, but madness is more interesting. Twisted Evil
      Back To Top  
Post new topic  Reply to topic

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


      Back To Top  

Page 1 of 1
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group
Avalanche style by What Is Real © 2004