Galactic Magnate logo  

Forums Home Register FAQ Website  

Forums home Report cheaters, and other complaints plz check this game
      All times are GMT  
Post new topic  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Goto page 1, 2  Next

Mon Oct 19, 2009 2:32 pm
MATTIE
Ex Moderator

Post subject: plz check this game Reply with quote

5p game going on right now -

Brisingr (myself)
pageup
thunderstorm
uth16
marlon123

i would like the mods to check the cheat offers going back and forth through the game especially when we were in the brink of Recession. esp from thunderstorm and pageup, thank you

Mon Oct 19, 2009 3:53 pm
trace567

Post subject: Reply with quote

start money: 125
Trade:
From marlon123 to pageup
Cash: 700

Taking 1 pink (1st pink)

Below base value.

start money: 115
Trade:
From pageup to marlon123
Cash: 1000

Giving 1 extractor (would make 4)
Taking 1 pink (1st pink)

Way priced imo if you think base value of pink is 800. But not strictly a cheat trade.

start money: 95
Trade:
From marlon123 to pageup
Cash: 1500

Taking 1 extractor
Giving 2 pink (1 unowned)

This trade is over priced. Base of 2 pink is 800 each (1600) + 1500 values 2 pink at 3200 and the value of 4th extractor.

Trade:
From pageup to marlon123
Cash: 1000

Giving 1 extractor
Taking 2 pink

This is as bad a the previous one.

Trade:
From marlon123 to thunderstorm
Cash: -500

start money: 30

Taking last pink

Below base value -Cheat trade

start money: -230
Trade:
From thunderstorm to Brisingr
Cash: 500
Giving last green.

Brisingr has no cash for this anyway cash: 247 trade would put him in minus.

To summarise.

Marlon sent 3 cheat trade offers
pageup sent 1 cheat trade offer
thunderstorm sent 1 cheat trade offer

All 3 MUST watch their trading.

Marlon will receive 50% reduction for sending 3 cheat trades and in future will receive a ban. I could not find any record of any previous point reductions.

Pageup - has been in trouble a few times on trades. As it was only 1 I will issue 25% reduction this time for a well over priced trade. Next time will be a ban, of which pageup is not unfamiliar with.

Thunderstorm - I couldn't find any previous point reductions, so will be 25% for the sending of a cheat trade.

Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:06 pm
ace._.jase
Planetoid

how dare you reduce pts, have you check this out properly, i have not cheated, or cheat traded, please check again, cause i dont really understand what the problem is?

Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:11 pm
ace._.jase
Planetoid

sorry, i see why, it is not i actually conducted a cheat trade, it is the i offered one, 500 for last green, no poss of upgrading, whislt at -230 sounds clever, not cheating, was it accepted, i cant even remember

if sending an unfair trade is cheating, what next, opening someone elses card, auctioning, progressing to a white square to aviod a built up property, get real

they can accept or not, it is a choice

Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:24 pm
ace._.jase
Planetoid

also, if everytime i got sent an offer that i thought was not fair for both, and posted it here, the game would need a small army of mods working full time checking every game ever played.

i think you are opening a floodgate here that will not work in your favour

Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:46 pm
adeeliqbal
Planetoid

please respect the mods, u dont have any idea they can make u cry!

I say to respect the mod cuz its an open case... If there is a file closed and no one sees it and it pass by cuz no one have problems with, it dosent mean that the file is clear. I mean a game when i say a file!

so now the case has open he has published the trades which are shouting to be cheat trades... And as i said its an open file now so everything will go according to rules or people will take the game non serious and the fun will end.

So brother my advise to u is to live with it and avoid for such trades in future and end the topic.

Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:59 pm
ace._.jase
Planetoid

suck up much?

of course i respect the job that they do, i am making the point that it is an unreasonable reason to remove pts, if the trade had actually been conducted i would still think it was ok, but i would understand eventually losing pts, but as it didnt and as these type of offers happen at least 10 times a game, thats alot of pointless checking, when it is as easy as clicking dont accept,

can you also see that people may never trade or offer to trade again, in fear of the ones that sit in games moaning and complaining theyre hardone by and threaten to report everytime an offer is sent.

thanks for your conceern, but unless you have anything constructive to add to the point of this discussion, more reading, less typing please

Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:24 pm
adeeliqbal
Planetoid

the truth is the forums are for discussion and i will speak as and i where its right. I had gone through penalty urz is very small so stop now or cry later

Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:29 pm
ace._.jase
Planetoid

no tears here, frustration with a side dish of anger, justify your intrusiveness however it makes you happy, i am just asking not to fill this up with irrelevent conversation, stick to the point please, do you have an opinion with regards to this topic? or just here to win brownie pts

Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:07 pm
theunknownamus

Post subject: Once again.... Reply with quote

(How many times must we tell people?)

Go here [url]http://www.galacticmag.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=3774 [/url]
and then come back. See what you think afterward.

Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:19 pm
ace._.jase
Planetoid

so i shouldve so a msg to involved mod, apologies,

however i basically got called a cheat publicallyand got a reduction publically, so i will continue to publically keep this open here, if i had been private mesagged notification of this action, there i would continue the dispute,

Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:37 pm
ace._.jase
Planetoid

and lets get this clear, i am not complaining about the mod, i am opening the discussion as to whether this points reduction for offing a trade is a valid and justifable rule, it doesnt make sense to me, i see nothing in the rules anywhere about that.

if it were a rule shouldnt the game be able to disallow that as an offer? and the anwer is NO it cant, because, during every point in the game properties have a different value, and they take on different values to different players every time the dice are rolled, especially near or after recession, the game cannot predict what value i or anyone else put on something,

to say i OFFERED(not sold even)below a start up value and am wrong for that is crazy talk and that penalty rule needs re-evaluation

Mon Oct 19, 2009 9:32 pm
CANON
Ex Moderator

ace._.jase wrote:
i will continue to publically keep this open here, if i had been private mesagged notification of this action, there i would continue the dispute,

Ace I suggest you don't start a flame posting session in the forum. ALL cheat trade complaints area dealt with on the forum... that is WHY the subject exists. Can you imagine what would happen if every complaint was PM'd to mods?? Impossible mate, sorry.

Fatc of the matter is that Trace made a ruling, and reduced your pts. Please just deal with it and carry on playing ok... there is no need to get all fired up.

Mon Oct 19, 2009 9:51 pm
ace._.jase
Planetoid

why is everyone so concerned where i post, what is wrong with everyone, can you not see the point?

every other post aside then it comes down to this, delete all the others if you want.

the point is

Offering a unfair trade can not possibly be wrong.

Offering and accepting blatant cheat trade would deserve punishment.

What happens when someone has something i want, do i start at offering highly expensive offers? NO you start for whatever you can possibly get it for, they may reject, then you change trade, til you find something both are happy with, THAT IS HOW THE WORLD IS. no way would i ever accept something i am not happy with, who does? so you all suggest that anything other than the face value of a property is all its worth? ever? i cant believe that.

I think you all know this decision is wrong, but are to scared at saying something cause as the other poster said, "they will make you cry", now that is just sad in itself, if it is true, Well i dont play that fear game, ban me do whatever, cause at the end of the day, you all know the decision is wrong,

Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:37 pm
trace567

Quote:
unfair [un fáir]
adj
1. not just: not equal or just
2. unethical in business: not ethical in business dealings

Encarta ® World English Dictionary © & (P) 1998-2004 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

Quote:
Offering a unfair trade can not possibly be wrong.

Case closed.
Post new topic  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Goto page 1, 2  Next