Forums Home Register FAQ Website  

Forums home Report cheaters, and other complaints cheat trade plz check mods
      All times are GMT  

Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:21 pm
MATTIE
Ex Moderator

Post subject: Reply with quote

diron wrote:
Fully agree with u Helen. RULES are RULES!!!
We see what happen when a MOD make mistake on 1st place.
BUT ok he(she) have time to learn how to judje.I recomend to Canon in future 'heavy' tasks like that one just to ask other mods for their opinion.
Kids know that if u quit a game u NEVER get your points back,and 2nd pink for 1000 is very BAD trade , but ok.
So face the true - Helen told you what is right, and what is wrong , and 1 mod and 2 players attack her just for telling the truth. Come on....

please stop trying to instigate more arguments ...

I have nothing personal against anyone , i am all in for a group hug Smile

Sat Oct 17, 2009 1:57 am
theunknownamus

Post subject: You can call me Josh. Reply with quote

Thanks, Steve. Yesterday, you told me that I should just play to get my points back. I have to admit, I was pretty P.O.d when you said that. Being in the exact same position you are in, I didn't care about the points, I cared about the double standard. My opponet timed out and I lost instead and I still believe people should assess my situation (see my post "Timed Out"). But I will carry on, nonetheless.

There is, basicly, no fully correct way to solve this problem as vaild points have been made from both sides. Let's just move on and accept that "S**t happens" so to speak. Everyone please, group hug. Smile

Sun Oct 18, 2009 7:19 pm
CANON
Ex Moderator

I really was just going to leave this alone, due to the fact that I have already made a big enough ass of myself Wink ... but something Sim posted in another thread actually made me realise my initial intent with this..

sim5 wrote:
mods r not against any1 will do everything they can to make sure all have a nice time in gm
keep faith

Even when it comes to admitting a fault, despite the fact that it makes that partilcular mod look like a complete twit. To me, fairness and modesty come before arrogance and ego.... something I don't posess.

It seems my human side of the decision I made was more directed at the very unsporting nature of the goings on, than accurate GM rules. For this I do apologise to all involved. The thing is I studied Marine Biology, and don't have a degree in GM...

Diron was actually right (although his comment irritated me at first)... I will leave the 'heavy' trade decisions to other mods (which was the sole premise of me accepting to come back and help on GM as a mod)... and stick to what I do best... taking out the garbage to allow all of you decent players to enjoy this game without being verbally abused and insulted daily. The only reason I even decided to action this complaint was for obvious absences.... which was no-ones fault, but rather situation.

Regards
Jim, aka CANON, aka XCITE Wink

Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:56 pm
Welsh-Leek
Ex Moderator

I would just like to ad to this post a thank you to CANON for his time on dealing with the original complaint., and that I know his decision was reversed after being instructed and either way I repsected his decision and still think he a top guy!

Thanks again and sorry to cause you an awkward situation and topic of debate.

steve

Mon Oct 19, 2009 5:15 am
sim5
Planet

nice words steve
jim is a top guy & will remain
smile

No expectations, no disappointments.

Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:18 am
CANON
Ex Moderator