Galactic Magnate logo  

Forums Home Register FAQ Website  

Forums home Report cheaters, and other complaints Need another mod to check game
      All times are GMT  

Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:15 pm
CYN
Admin
Admin

Post subject: Need another mod to check game Reply with quote

i need another mod to check game i was just in , it just ended it was 5p with me as addicted3, streetboll, montypython, aleqqqs12 and adeliqbal. Inappropriate trading possible between adeliqbal and montypython, a mistake trade was made to begin it all and adeeliqbal was asked to reverse the same that was done, which while it isnt required the trading that happened is questionable and he became very offense to me in the game which he has already been banned for

ITS ALL GOOD

Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:08 pm
adeeliqbal
Planetoid

Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear CYN,

It was not worth it to take this topic in public. I am a fan of this game and i love it may be even more then you do.

I never registered in forum but landed here finally thanks to you. Before i even start defending my trade i want to know some rules. Someone kindly let me know
Quote:
whats the definition of a false trade?

Well let me put the game scenario here first when the deal happened i hope CYN will correct me if i am wrong i had both the yellows which one i opened my self and got for 1200 and the other was opened by streetboll and i got it for around 1500. I upgraded it to level 3 when monty jumped on the 2nd cyan (1st with me) and bought for 400 i had no money. i said ok noprob i will buy from him. then game moved on i upgraded yellow to 5 and got the last cyan.

I offered 1100 for the final cyan which was rejected by monty, then i again offerd in later stage when he was short of money in 1000 rejected again. mean while i used clear offer button and by mistake selected a cyan which was already with me for 1100 which happened to be accepted by monty!

Then he stops the game and starts crying everybody is yelling at me suddenly "Reverse trade!" , "reverse trade". And thre enters CYN Mr. Big Boss of the game.. " Adeel I will ban you" reverse trade nd this and that.

now here if i didnt want to reverse the trade then it was not my fault it was montys fault that he didnt checked!! but still i reversed the deal ad bought back cyan for 1100 as decided earlier an the 2nd cyan for 700 which was with me previously!

After this deal i thught everything will calm down but still mr CYN is angry at me telling me about his powers as a mod and his influences in the forum.

I may have got a bit offensive because i was being taunted of no reason !

i leave the matter to you to decide CYN has already destroyed my saurday!!

Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:28 pm
CYN
Admin
Admin

Post subject: EVERYONE ASKED NICELY Reply with quote

It was an obvious mistake trade and everyone asked nicely as they all thought it was a cheat trade, it did not benefit monty at all therefore did not fall within the guidelines of a trade, i said please reverse as it was a mistake, i said if you dont it will be ruled a cheat trade and both will get reduced. As it only benefitted you it would probably be minus 50 percent for you and 25 for monty, you gave him no choice but to accept your return offer which was not the trade that was made in mistake. I am leaving all that up to the other mods to review and judge on as i was in the game HOWEVER, you were very offensive when i explained that it was not a fair trade and was done accidently and would be considered a cheat in review as it was one sided beneficial, you had no reason to continue with you name calling and cursing and talking about my sister, I found it all very offensive and asked you to stop. After telling you that it is not allowed and you will be banned you continued therefore the ban increased. For the record i am female. I found what you said to me highly upsetting and it offended me and yet you continued even after i requested twice that you stop. As for the point reduction it will be up to the other mods but the ban is in place and will remain in place. If you get upset please post your opinion here and do not belittle or offend other players in the game or lobby. As for taunting you i told you in the beginning i was a mod to please think about what you are doing as it was not a fair trade. I then stated you would be banned when you became offensive, i said nothing about my influence in the forum whatsoever so please to not exaggerate. The whole convo is in the logs for the mods to review if they feel it is necessary. They will be reviewing the trades as it was requested and Monty was upset.

ITS ALL GOOD

Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:46 pm
adeeliqbal
Planetoid

I cant see from a computer screen that either gender nor a male not a female! you would have all the sympathy of your co mods as u are an older player and off course a mod. So i know there is no reason banging my head against a wall.

And i dint used words may have used letters like 'F' which can mean anything... u were soo bossy in the game. Y is that you have to influence the game by telling everyone that you are a mod. and then throwing anyone out of your way in ban gifts!

Seriously telling i felt like a pet who is treated bad.. by all of yur threats !!

actually you destroyed the fun of the game!

Sat Oct 10, 2009 10:42 pm
CYN
Admin
Admin

Post subject: NOW I SEE WHY TRACE LEFT Reply with quote

Now i truly see why trace left, you all will say anything in here to degrade a mod or make it look as if you are innocent. Well bring it on cuz i aint going anywhere. I didnt identify myself as a mod until the crap started, the only thing that i even came close to being bossy about was for you to stop being offensive. It is all in black n white and will be read believe me. For someone who isnt going to bang there head against the wall you keep commenting on it and coming back. The other mods will review the game trades and make a ruling, the ban has nothing to do with the trades and will stay intact. Serve your ban and if the other mods decide to reduce your points you will have to live with that too, but it is time to move on and stop going on and on about it. It is all in black and white like i said and it will be reviewed.

ITS ALL GOOD

Sat Oct 10, 2009 10:59 pm
adeeliqbal
Planetoid

u know what u shld watch yur attitude towards other u have a responsibility.... your post shows it all i dont have to say anything

Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:15 am
ranban282
Ex Moderator

I have had my issues with Cyn, but she appears to be spot on with this one. It was my fault for accepting the trade, but you were a terrible sport by not agreeing to reverse. Everybody asked you politely. Yet you saw it fit, not just to use profanity, but to direct it against people.

Sun Oct 11, 2009 7:55 am
sim5
Planet

ok after looking at game & chat logs i want to make it simple that no1 is allowed to use any bad offensive language against any1
as u did ur banned by mod which is fair
about the trade its clear it was a cheat trade which happened by mistake
all players told u to reverse it but u didnt, monty was willing to take bk that trade as he accepted his mistake
u made use of that trade & forced monty to do a another trade taking cyn set for 1800 (1100+700) with u rather than giving his 1100 for 1 cyn & for that ur points will be reduced by 50 %
as monty tried to reverse his trade which u never accepted no action taken against monty

No expectations, no disappointments.

Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:26 pm
adeeliqbal
Planetoid

3 days of ban now?!? anyone concerned??

Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:38 pm
adeeliqbal
Planetoid

dear mods,

cyn has imposed 60 days ban on me! Is this for real? If this is true then kindly review it ! I think i have learnt my lesson of already 5 dayban and half points cut.

i humbly request to uplift the ban and i promise i will behave upto glatic magnates standards

pleast accept my apology

thanks

Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:14 pm
ranban282
Ex Moderator

yeah... isn't 60 days a bit too severe?

Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:56 pm
CYN
Admin
Admin

Post subject: reviewed and considered Reply with quote

i reviewed the whole game and convo and will reduce the ban to 30 days however no less than that due to the offensive language and things said especially after identifying myself.

ITS ALL GOOD

Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:43 am
trace567

I agree with the 30 days. Having seen the log myself, you were made aware that you were in a game with a moderator, by not just cyn but other players also.
You were extremely rude even after a warning. If you are happy to speak to a moderator in that manner, it does leave me wondering how you would address players.

30 days is fair in my opinion.

Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:40 am
adeeliqbal
Planetoid

dear mods,

please take into conidration tht it was my first time and i already have lernt my lesson by getting banned for 6 days now and half points cut.

i already have apologized for my action and i also feel sorry for everyone who were hurt from any of my actions.

Please feel my grief and uplift the ban as a humble effort to bring back a die hard fan of glactic megnate back to the games

i hope you guyz understand what am i going throw...

Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:32 pm
adeeliqbal
Planetoid

adeeliqbal wrote:

Please feel my grief and uplift the ban as a humble effort to bring back a die hard fan of glactic megnate back to the games

i hope you guyz understand what am i going throw...

dear mods

I had around 13000 points when banned reduced by 50 percent left me with arounf 6500 can you bring my points tp 1000 and uplift the ban please ?