Galactic Magnate logo  

Forums Home Register FAQ Website  

Forums home Report cheaters, and other complaints 2 green for 2 white ...
      All times are GMT  

Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:52 pm
aussie
Ex Moderator

Post subject: 2 green for 2 white ... Reply with quote

2 green traded to person who already had upgraded yellows and 3rd green for 2 white with 160 at start in a 5p ...sound trade or what???

Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:00 pm
MATTIE
Ex Moderator

Post subject: Reply with quote

a trade is offered , accepted , all players agree it was a fair trade, one player moans and groans and whines through out the game. this player , this player who was my friend earlier does this thru the whole game in such a way that all the players have a terrible gaming experience. looking back it was a 95 mins in my life, i would rather have spent going out with my gf, i chose to remain there coz of my love for the game .

THE BEST THING ABOUT THE GAME IS , THE PERSON WHO ACTUALLY GOT THE 2 WHITES WON, QUITE COMFORTABLY.

Terrible sport . i hereby ask the mods to have a look at the game, if anyone thinks this is anything close to http://galacticmag.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=3859 this( which this player actually implies ), i ll quit playing gm from this day. period.

I want to pose a qn to the mods who are looking into this issue , why arent players who wrongly accuse other players for cheating ( time and again ) not equally penalised. Shocked

Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:56 am
aussie
Ex Moderator

2 green for 2 white to a person who already had yellow fully upgraded and the 3rd green when 160 is still at start is not acceptable nor fair imo.............maybe the others dont mind being screwed over in games by cheat/unfair trades but i do... and friend or foe i will report regardless

it was a 5p mostlyevil ,hardcord (aka jarco)..i was raindrops, faceofconcern and cant remember other player

mostly evil and hardcord did the trade

and let me tell you matt......i didnt enjoy the game either after you did the trade ..it didnt bother me to see you get green however i was disappointed to see you make such a cheap trade as i always though you were a fair player...

i dont recall calling you a cheat.. maybe that how you feel as you know the trade was dodgy

Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:16 am
sim5
Planet

Post subject: people should learn from such trades perfectly done Reply with quote

trade accepted
game is ranked
2009/09/27 19:01:12
players at start: 5
players alive: 5
start money: 150

players:
Mostly_Evil cash: 517 credit: 400
FaceOfConcern cash: 44 credit: 1300
hardcode points cash: 435 credit: 650
wallace5000 cash: 745 credit: 700
rain_drops cash: 969 credit: 180

Trade:
From hardcode to Mostly_Evil ........giving 2 green making his green set ( mostly already had yellow set fully upgraded) for just 2 whites having 1 white with himself + 4 blacks
faceofconcern had blue set with 2 upgrades only + 2 orange
wallace had red set + 1 white
raindrop had cyan set fully upgraded + 2 brown + 1 pink

if one see this trade more than 50 % people will say its a cheat trade like we got a comlaint for this trade
but if u will look this trade according to situation u will find it was a perfect trade which killed others hence giving traders a nice edge above others
in 345p games trades can be a key which can change games
peoploe should learn from such trades
after this trade done many people will say mostlyevil was in clear position to win this game
but thats not the end
it was 160 at start means lot of game to be played or i should say lot of others oppertunity for trading left
thats what hardcode did he bought 4th white from wallace & also traded with raindrop brown making brown set for himself giving 2nd pink to raindrop
later he also blocked 3rd pink
mostlyevil build all 5 houses on green with fully yellow set but still lost the game to hardcode because of clever trading by hardcode or with what people call (luck)
hardocde was giving pink set to raindrop or wanted pink set from rain drop he gave few good trades to rain drops which raindrop didnt accepted ( its ok she can play as she likes np)
even without doing pink trade & blocking his money on pink hardcode came first

hardcode & mostlyevil trade shows dont judge trade with base valur or with cash judge by situation
those who called such trades cheat should learn from this & stop accusing without knowing why the 2 person did & what was their plan
100 % perfect & very good trade keep it up & keep playing like champs

No expectations, no disappointments.

Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:13 am
aussie
Ex Moderator

i didnt expect you would say anything different sim as your words are to try and justify your trade i reported earlier as this is a trade similar to what you did........ no need to write a book on it because you dont convince me

this trade and your trade were very shonky and but i guess if you guys have to do trades such as these in order to win then go ahead..fill your boots

BUT THEY ARE STILL DIRTY DEALS !!!!

Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:13 am
sim5
Planet

helen u can never learn how to trade
just chilllllllll

No expectations, no disappointments.

Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:52 am
MATTIE
Ex Moderator

aussie wrote:

i dont recall calling you a cheat.. maybe that how you feel as you know the trade was dodgy

most ppl feel accused of cheating when they see a report in Report Cheaters and other complaints section

good call sims , the trade helped us both in getting first and second places , And noone can put it in better words than someone who understands the game as much as you.

apart from all the whining i enjoyed playing with jarco, its hard to come across such level headed guys, who take abuse from a person and still offer them good trades all of which gets rebuffed. such is life ...

i would like to hear the opinion of judd who was also in the game.

Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:25 am
aussie
Ex Moderator

sim,
you dont need skill to do shonky trades just lack a conscience..........but you are right i dont do trades like you because i lack the dog eat dog attitude that you play the game with..

and matt
i didnt sunk to your level and make a personal attack on you.....( i could have) i simply reported a shonky trade but if you want to make it personal fine by me...i can give as good as i get

Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:05 am
MATTIE
Ex Moderator

what level did u sink to helen ? if u really had a problem with the trade

- > u should have just reported it without making everyone in the game regretting joining the game , u really did spoil the hour and a half.

i said the facts when u reported me for the trade , if u have anything more to say against me other than the trade plz go ahead .

And let me tell u something i have never enjoyed a game with you , this time its me , but always it is someone who is in the line of fire for some trade. i just stated the bare facts. sorry if it hurts. u bought this to the forums not me.

Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:44 am
aussie
Ex Moderator

surely you must have realised the feeling is mutual....havent you noticed how many times i have avoided playing with you...doh

Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:02 pm
MATTIE
Ex Moderator

lol, i thought maybe its bec u lost everytime , oh well, what do u know , i ll stay clear Laughing

Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:09 pm
aussie
Ex Moderator

yeah good idea

Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:05 am
jaord_b
Moon

I'm looking at this trade so Ima add my little bit of thought

I see Mostly_Evil trade as a desperate strategic move when he saw he had no chance of winning he then resorted to helping an opponent gain a dominant role in that game although this is highly frowned upon greens are always going to be a game breaker every ones knows this too esp in 4 5p I agree with helen she has every right to report this game I see why you would respond the way you did sim because this kind of play fits your strategy but I tell you this sim you have a damn cheek attacking helen on how she trades who the hell are you to run her down on how she plays I could go in to a few details on what your game play is like but I prefer not to in this forum so what I'm actually telling you is if you can't respond to posts in a unbiased manner you should think about stepping down its quite simple really

stick to the facts
Don't get personal
don't attack other players

follow these mod rules and you will be a good mod

thats my thoughts

Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:30 am
aussie
Ex Moderator

good point jarod

Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:46 pm
judd
Planet

I was a player in this game, and can say that the whites were owned by about 3 different people in the game through trades.

I traded them away to get a better income set, then was out foxed by Mattie who traded them on again.

If you asked me it was clever play by mattie who also took on the risk of holding 2 whites, but managed to trade them on for a better position.

Good old clever trading won this game, end of.