Galactic Magnate logo  

Forums Home Register FAQ Website  

Forums home Bugs Smurf Bug
      All times are GMT  

Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:41 pm
Eclectico
Planetoid

Post subject: Smurf Bug Reply with quote

I'm really pissed off. I just came back to the game and all i get is bonus bonus bonus when i'm broke. Also, I can't stop landing on green when my opponent is broke. Someone haxored the code to favor noob bashers.

Sat Oct 17, 2009 7:33 am
YAAAHOOOO3

Post subject: Reply with quote

since everyone is about commenting on recycled posts lately..... i found this interesting one to dig up from the catacombs of GM forum spiderwebs... smurf bug ...... very funny Razz

double score, it never was even commented on and its a mega old post that never got deleted to save server space

hmm since i recycled it does that mean it will be less likely to be deleted during the next old post purge deleting session?

Sat Oct 17, 2009 7:39 am
YAAAHOOOO3

Post subject: Reply with quote

ow i guess feb 09 isnt really that old but in this bugs forum board section it looks like the purging really is any post before February 2009 was most likely deleted...... so that make February 2009 posts old and soon to be quick history and deleted

fy anyone who wants to keep their old posts around from about early this year best get recyling to avoid the purge deleters Rolling Eyes