Galactic Magnate logo  

Forums Home Register FAQ Website  

Forums home Galactic Magnate General Discussion great job
      All times are GMT  

Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:59 pm
YAAAHOOOO3

Post subject: Reply with quote

the tournaments are a very important part of GM even tho they have low visibility. they keep players interest and everyone has equal opportunity to obtain lots of points from the tournaments. I think sim does lots of work to keep the tournaments going and s/b commended for this. i was going to ask him if i can assist so I can finally outpost him as most of his posts relate to the tournaments xcept i realized is lots of work and complicated.

regarding some moderators being completely innactive i think maybe it doesn't matter so much b/c with any work some people are going to do more then others so maybe trace does so much of the work the others rnt really needed as much? prob if trace decided to do her fair share then maybe the other moderators would help fill in the gaps?

I dont know but im really starting to agree with triple H's point here

http://www.galacticmag.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=3781

that so many moderators are not entirely necessary. this means while it would be nice to have some moderators like mag active is prob not due or die for the game

Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:35 am
bezma2

I didnt say that Sim is not doing great job with tournaments . He do that excelent but , you must admit that the prices for tours are to high . and , I dont agree with you that everyone have equal opportunity to obtain points from tournaments .... one of the main reason is time zone . This game is open to play for all kind of people from 12 - 112 years old players and many of them cant play all night or early in the morning and so and so .. They have family's and some other things to do in time tour is on . I know that we cant satisfide all with time when tour is going to begin , but , than , its not equal . Dont you agree ? And the main problem stay .... the prices are to high .

Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:08 pm
trace567

Tournament timing is being addressed.