Galactic Magnate logo  

Forums Home Register FAQ Website  

Forums home Report cheaters, and other complaints Cheat Trade/ Teaming
      All times are GMT  

Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:45 pm
imouttaideas
Planetoid

Post subject: Cheat Trade/ Teaming Reply with quote

Just like to report a game where the two players opening admitted to teaming in the game. The trade that took place was 1 yellow for the 1 green which gave the individual the full green set and left the other without a set. The game took place at 5:44 EST. The players were:

dontlike2lose
k9 rules
Sawa
the last day

the two cheaters are last day and sawa.

Thank you

Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:20 pm
Beretta
Ex Moderator

Post subject: Reply with quote

the game started with them talking back and forth in their own language which i dont fault. however it became clear that they were teaming very quickly and just before i resigned they admitted it saying they didnt care, so i quit as it truly was a cheat trade.

Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:33 pm
trace567

The trade was 1 yellow (other unowned) and 1 extractor (2 already owned by the player taking it) for 1 green (making a full set).

Now yes this trade was not sensible, and most experienced players would not take this trade. However value wise as we are talking 1 extractor and a yellow was low for that stage in the game, but was not 100% stupid.

Both players points were 1000 and just over 1000. Neither player has any accounts very high.

I would call this as a new player trade, ie. players who do not yet understand values of properties fully.

The chat does raise questions, but was not conclusive for teaming. All that was stated was about helping each other. This comment was made straight after the trade which asked if they were teaming. Since trades are there to help both players, I can't really take that as evidence.

If they are reported again, I will take this report into consideration. But for now I think we will have to give the benefit of the doubt as both players are very low.

Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:38 pm
trace567

The two user names were:

the-last-day

W-bt7b-Z-5awa

for future reference