Forums Home Register FAQ Website  

Forums home Galactic Magnate General Discussion demands
      All times are GMT  

Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:15 am
CYN
Admin
Admin

Post subject: demands Reply with quote

Just a note with my opinion. GM is a free game, the rules are what the rules are that were made by Kreso. The judgment of the mods are what they are. We all do our best to be as fair as possible to everyone for the better of GM.
As for any player demanding to see a log to prove our decision...it isnt going to happen. The logs may be viewed by MODS to determine if any rules were broken and will NEVER be posted for all to see.
Again, we do the best we can and make the best judgment that we can. If you feel you are unbiased, honest and would not let the rights of a mod go to your head and abuse the powers then you can apply to be a mod to Gaz. However this means you can not have any bans or problems that you were penalized for in the past as it shows you do not respect the rules of the game.
Bans are not given lightly and are done to make the game enjoyable for everyone. The only time a LONG ban is issued is for a horrific offense or repeated violations. Other bans will be over in days and does not warrant all of the disputing and demanding that has been getting posted lately. ESPECIALLY when it was not you that was banned or penalized, and usually were not involved in that game or in the lobby when the violation happened so you do not know all the details nor do you need to.
You may voice you opinion at any time on here but to make demands is not within your rites. You may request an explanation and if it is a reasonable request we will do our best to explain.

ITS ALL GOOD

Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:18 pm
YAAAHOOOO3

Post subject: Reply with quote

without saying what exactly is written in the logs can you please tell me if there are any log records for any of these user names dating back indefinitely:

yaaahoooo1
yaaahooooo1
yaaahoooooo1

Thanks

Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:53 pm
trace567

Why? Sorry not prepared to waste my time unless you give good reason for me to.

Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:00 pm
YAAAHOOOO3

Yes pls dont ck, I'm mostly just curious if the logs go back 2 years and have IP addresses listed with banned user names.....yes/no?