Galactic Magnate logo  

Forums Home Register FAQ Website  

Forums home Help and Support Why I'm I still banned?
      All times are GMT  

Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:58 pm
jatt
Planetoid

Post subject: Why I'm I still banned? Reply with quote

I just noticed that I'm still banned on one of my computers and my ban was suppose to expire on june 12th 2009. I havn't bypassed the ban and I did log on on june 12th 2009. If I'm still banned I will file a legal action against the moderators and the owner of this website.

Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:13 pm
CYN
Admin
Admin

Post subject: threatening is not a good idea Reply with quote

well threatening the site, moderators and creator is not a good idea nor a way to get it looked into. HOWEVER it will be looked into but no need for threats that have no weight.

ITS ALL GOOD

Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:17 pm
trace567

Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe I could sue for hours wasted running round after this kid and his games.

Will look into your complaint when you remove the threats Jatt. I don't do threats, and if you get hold of Kreso please say hi from us mods.

Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:22 pm
Bill2k06
Ex Moderator

i may even ban him from the forum too,

fool.

16yr old max, no way you could file legal action against an unlicensed game,
so good luck trying , and maybe on your next threat i will carry out mine

Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:26 pm
CYN
Admin
Admin

Post subject: maybe you should have thought about your actions Reply with quote

well from what i can see all is unbanned on your connections ALTHOUGH it is hard to go through it all since you bypassed bans alot and caused the mods a lot of time, so in my eyes i am done looking and think maybe since you found it necessary to threaten after all of your actions that maybe you should be banned until Kreso decides if he wants you on the site and game he created...

ITS ALL GOOD

Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:52 am
jatt
Planetoid

Please don't be fooled I'm not a kid I'm actually 26 years old and I know what I'm doing. All you have been treating me like an third class citizen on the forums as well as in the game. I just asked you guys to remove the ban I havn't done anything wrong by logging on to play the game on june 12 2009. I personally like to talk to the founder of this game if the issue is not resolved by the moderators or any other personals.

Wed Jun 17, 2009 1:06 pm
trace567

I'm sure any court would love to read the extremely abusive language you used in the lobby the first time I banned you. I don't think you'd have a leg to stand on myself and your money would be better spent buying a games console to find alternative gaming.
Nor do I believe kreso would be interested in dealing with a complaint from a player who abused the very game he kindly allowed free access to.

On the matter of the bans, you bypassed and messed around so much I was banning various comps at various times and dates, believe me trying to get them all in order to end together not an easy task. So yes it may well be possible that this is the problem. However I am not looking into anything until you remove the threats and simply ask nicely for someone to check the situation.

I suggest you word it as, please check if my ban should have run out. Rather than demanding your ban be lifted.

Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:13 pm
trace567

Jatt please write the following date on your calender as I will not be repeating it again 2009-07-11 05:28:28 this is when your ban is set to run out.

It was issued by Bill2k06 and as he is head moderator it will not be removed.

As it appears some of your computers have become unbanned early I will be banning them in line with the date above. However due to bans being issued at different times of day they will not all end exactly at the same point.

When will you learn I wonder? Your complaining is resulting in more computers getting banned because it wasn't due to end yet.

Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:29 pm
Yiles
Moon

Three cheers for Trace

Hip Hip, Hooray!

Hip Hip, Hooray!!

Hip Hip, Hooray!!!

Bruce Lee wrote:
“When the opponent expands, l contract. When he contracts, l expand. And when there is an opportunity...l do not hit...it hits all by itself”