Galactic Magnate logo  

Forums Home Register FAQ Website  

Forums home Report cheaters, and other complaints Another stupid cheater
      All times are GMT  

Sat May 02, 2009 3:58 am
VadimII
Asteroid

Post subject: Another stupid cheater Reply with quote

I was in a 4p game, but one resigned early so 3p game with joeblogs and b4real. Joeblogs kept on auctioning b4real's property so he can get them faster instead of waiting to roll dice and catch them by luck.
I got sick of him so i resigned instead of watch the constant bullshit.

Do something about your game there's too many nitwits floating around.

Sat May 02, 2009 11:09 am
Yiles
Moon

Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't know the particulars about your specific game, but seeing who was involved (joeblogs and b4real) I'd have to agree with the assessment of "nitwits" Rolling Eyes

Bruce Lee wrote:
“When the opponent expands, l contract. When he contracts, l expand. And when there is an opportunity...l do not hit...it hits all by itself”

Sat May 02, 2009 11:35 am
trace567

Again no action to be taken, having checked relevant things.

Vadim, the auctioning of others property is not against the rules. Some players use this as a strategy.

Sun May 03, 2009 3:54 am
VadimII
Asteroid

Ok now I was in a 4p game with cheezycrust, joeblogs, and rikki3. I supposed all of them were friends, and Rikki3 particularly was being annoying by auctioning many of joeblog's properties... and when cheezycrust auctioned 2nd purple, rikki bet 30 and cheezy bought it for 60... isn't that what friends do to each other?

Honestly, I am sick of all of this, the past week I haven't tried finding a game where friends dont play with each other and cheaters ruining the game for everyone else.

Sun May 03, 2009 4:21 am
blogsjoe
Asteroid

Post subject: Re: Another stupid cheater Reply with quote

VadimII wrote:
I was in a 4p game, but one resigned early so 3p game with joeblogs and b4real. Joeblogs kept on auctioning b4real's property so he can get them faster instead of waiting to roll dice and catch them by luck.

hi, ide just like to say, i have not cheated/teamed in any games... if i auction, it is for a reason like the following... 1. i can gain a nice 20% (if it say a yellow near start).. 2. i want to reduce my opponents cash, in order to get say a green cheaper.. 3. i want to save from paying money at start during recession etc..... ALSO I DO NOT LIKE BEING CALLED A NITWIT... utill you have proof that i have bin one... and if its to do with auctioning, then i can garauntee i haven't... also i won't repeat, but i think yiles said bulls**t in his blog.. is that allowed for all to see on forum ??? i hate all this accusing, and i think that you must be extremely paranoid if you think this happens to you every game, like you said... cos i only find this happens, maybe one in 20/30 games..

Sun May 03, 2009 4:28 am
blogsjoe
Asteroid

Post subject: Re: Another stupid cheater Reply with quote

blogsjoe wrote:
VadimII wrote:

hi, ide just like to say, i have not cheated/teamed in any games... if i auction, it is for a reason like the following... 1. i can gain a nice 20% (if it say a yellow near start).. 2. i want to reduce my opponents cash, in order to get say a green cheaper.. 3. i want to save from paying money at start during recession etc..... ALSO I DO NOT LIKE BEING CALLED A NITWIT... utill you have proof that i have bin one... and if its to do with auctioning, then i can garauntee i haven't... also i won't repeat, but i think yiles said bulls**t in his blog.. is that allowed for all to see on forum ??? i hate all this accusing, and i think that you must be extremely paranoid if you think this happens to you every game, like you said... cos i only find this happens, maybe one in 20/30 games..

also ide like to say TRACE... that i think people using bad language on the forum and also accusing people of cheating when they haven't, and calling people names shouldn't be allowed... which is exactly what this guy has said about/to me... on forum for all to see... could you please read throught his blog again TRACE/BILL and see if what he has said about me being a cheater, and a nitwit, and also using language like bulls**t is acceptable... (would you allow them to speak bout you like that, on forum for all to see)

Sun May 03, 2009 12:54 pm
trace567

trace567 wrote:
Again no action to be taken, having checked relevant things.

Vadim, the auctioning of others property is not against the rules. Some players use this as a strategy.

The same applies again.

Vadim you are a relatively new player and so I have to assume you do not yet fully understand the game. The auctioning of others property is a strategy used by many. This alone is not reason to report.

Your reporting manner, and the way you threaten players with the report in the game(as in your language used) is not acceptable.

You went into this game just before I went to bed last night. I knew when I got up you would have reported it. Simply because you do not clearly understand how it can be that a player auctions a property for gain.

It also appears you haven't even read my replies to each of your complaints.

Please read Kreso (Game creator and owners post below)
Kreso wrote:

Players are not allowed to use bad language or insults. When reporting such event, please provide approximate time, username of the player, and whether it happened at lobby or in game.

If a player is found to be rude to others, his account may be locked. However, I will tolerate if a player just lost his temper, but not if this happens repeatedly.

http://galacticmag.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=80

Tue May 05, 2009 12:39 am
thadamman
Planetoid

I am b4real and I resent anybody accusing me of cheating. I have not cheated. I despise when people do cheat. Don't tell lies on me!

Tue May 05, 2009 11:55 pm
VadimII
Asteroid

I am now in a 3p game with serbianbishop and gambit87, began around 7:45PM eastern time... Serbianbishop is auctioning gambit's properties and not betting. I suppose that is evidendt enough to be a cheat.

Please ban, otherwise if you say once more there is no evidence then i say {f-word} you and your mother C**t of a game.

Wed May 06, 2009 8:33 am
aussie
Ex Moderator

what a rude person you are and a very stupid one at that ...you will be lucky not to cop a ban

Wed May 06, 2009 10:37 am
Magflag12
Moon

VadimII, this is no way to treat a situation like this. If you would like someone to look into, you are going to have to be a bit more respectful than that.
If you're in a war, instead of throwing a hand grenade at the enemy, throw one of those small pumpkins. Maybe it'll make everyone think how stupid war is, and while they are thinking, you can throw a real grenade at them.

Wed May 06, 2009 12:39 pm
Yiles
Moon

Looks like somebody needs some conflict resolution training

Laughing

Bruce Lee wrote:
“When the opponent expands, l contract. When he contracts, l expand. And when there is an opportunity...l do not hit...it hits all by itself”