Post subject: dev764 & ibullpaul teaming me Reply with quote

4P game
Finish about 9:25PM Sweden time 27-Apr-2009
Players :
uddevalla (me)
dev764
ibullpaul
moshu_mms

Player moshu_mms leave the game at the begining så dev764 & ibullpaul can kill me easily.
Now the game be 3P not 4P.

Cheat trade on +210 between both dev764 & ibullpaul
Player dev764 just play the game to block me, then to refuse alla my offers , and send bad offers.
Me and dev764 share many properties så we can trade on (Oranges,Browns,cyan) and olså I have 1 black & 1 white , dev764 have 3 blacks & 3 whites.
Alla those sharing properties and dev764 refuse alla kind ov my offers, and just block me för nothing.
I have 3rd purple för 2000 on+100 , dev764 olså the one who block me on it.(2000 is too much för 3rd purple on +100 in 3P)
The only sharing properties för both was blue & red , and they trade on it.
Those 2 players do 2 trades on this game , In the time me & dev764 can do this good trades.
I just win with some luck and with my good Experience with this kind of players.
Check both players please.
Thanks.

Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:10 pm
Magflag12
Moon

Post subject: Reply with quote

I have carefully evaluated each trade for that game; each trade activated, and each trade accepted. I must conclude this a non-cheating/collaborating game.

From what I can tell is that both players, Ibullpaul and dev, were fighting against each other for power over you, or others trading-wise. What this means is that they traded peices that they had blocking you for other peices so that they could have the power.

It is simply a strategy, and can't be called cheating. All trades in that game were beneficial to both players.

There were, however, what I would consider one-sided offers from dev, ibullpaul, and even you. None of them were accepted so the game seemed fair.

Thank you for your inquiry.
If you're in a war, instead of throwing a hand grenade at the enemy, throw one of those small pumpkins. Maybe it'll make everyone think how stupid war is, and while they are thinking, you can throw a real grenade at them.

Mon Apr 27, 2009 10:20 pm
lotta1980
Moon

Post subject: Reply with quote

I read carefully what you write mag and believe of it.
But I always think that in any 3P game , 2players will play against the 3rd player,Its a strategy not something else,and the condition of the game let those 2 players play against me fairly.
Accept with you.
And really I didnt keep in my mind 1st trade they do , bcz was very complex,but suddenly I see dev who was poor cash , have good cash and 3rd white , that makes me think its unfair.
Thanks för your time , and goodluck...........