Galactic Magnate logo  

Forums Home Register FAQ Website  

Forums home Help and Support How can a average user ban a moderator?
      All times are GMT  

Should average users have the right to ban a moderator?
YES
64%
 64%  [ 9 ]
NO
35%
 35%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 14

Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:05 pm
YAAAHOOOO3

Post subject: Reply with quote

I propose we test this out, give Jatt temp power to ban moderators and see if this is actually a useful or if any good actually comes from it

I cant figure out how this would actually help anything right now but its worth a shot I guess

Jatt as the expirement tester since he proposed the idea

Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:06 pm
trace567

First nobody can ban a mod. However a mod can be removed from moderator position, and then be placed on a ban if they have broken the rules just like any player.

Now disputing a decision by 1 mod is of course a different story. Every single player has the right to request re-assessment by a different moderator.
Moderators are human beings, and can make mistakes. This is different to "breaking the rules".

If a moderator breaks the rules, not talking error of judgement here...but quite literally breaking the rules like any player, they should be reported for other moderators to look into.
It has been shown that moderators can, and if necessary will be removed and banned.

Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:36 pm
Yiles
Moon

I can't believe you are even having this discussion.

If you know ANYTHING about Jatt, from his previous posts, he wants to be able to ban a mod as a regular player. This is ludicrous. But some of you are actually trying to legitimize his posts?

Stop reading things into his dumb statements and look at his total body of work.

BTW, if Jatt EVER becomes a mod, I quit and I know I'm not alone-

Bruce Lee wrote:
“When the opponent expands, l contract. When he contracts, l expand. And when there is an opportunity...l do not hit...it hits all by itself”

Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:48 pm
Magflag12
Moon

I guess just find truth and merit in his inquiries despite is absurd intentions.

You can take anything bad and turn it to good IMO.

If Jatt becomes mod I will eat my computer.
If you're in a war, instead of throwing a hand grenade at the enemy, throw one of those small pumpkins. Maybe it'll make everyone think how stupid war is, and while they are thinking, you can throw a real grenade at them.

Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:29 pm
Yiles
Moon

Magflag12 wrote:
I guess just find truth and merit in his inquiries despite his absurd intentions.

How you find merit in his attempts to sow discord and turn the forum into a farce is beyond me.

Magflag12 wrote:
You can take anything bad and turn it to good IMO.

Nonsense. That may work for manure, but his posts are more worthless than that. All he's trying (and apparently succeeding) is to cause confusion and anarchy- hence in one sentence he's suggesting he should be a mod, then in the next he's saying that he can hack the game anytime he wants to.

And IMO, there is not enough of a strong mod response to clowns like this who are in effect spamming the board. Maybe if what it takes is a REVIEW of what got Jatt banned in the first place, it will show his pattern of just being a complete idiot whose only real interest is trolling and seeing what kinds of responses he will get.

Bruce Lee wrote:
“When the opponent expands, l contract. When he contracts, l expand. And when there is an opportunity...l do not hit...it hits all by itself”