Galactic Magnate logo  

Forums Home Register FAQ Website  

Forums home Report cheaters, and other complaints nalee ban
      All times are GMT  

Mon Apr 06, 2009 2:27 pm
trace567

Post subject: nalee ban Reply with quote

nalee banned for another 30 days after checking logs from 31st March-6th april for using bad language but altering spelling attempting not to get caught.

Mon Apr 06, 2009 3:08 pm
trace567

Post subject: Reply with quote

Nalee this is your last chance, if I have to ban you again it will be for a very very long time.

Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:09 am
jatt
Planetoid

Since the day I have played with Nalee I havn't been able to play this game with peace. The moderators keep on banning me since then. It all started when Nalee said the f word and I responded with an immediate response which banned me for 5 days and Nalee for 30 I believe. Then I got banned for No reason and I pretty sure for NO REASON. Then I got banned for bypassing a ban 4 days earlier to the official end of my second ban. But then I bypassed that ban by creating a new account called sohi on which I have been banned at the moment. I'm just trying to say this all started because of Nalee who in my opinion should be banned permanently. I believe I have been victimized by nalee and by one of the moderators.

Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:29 am
Bill2k06
Ex Moderator

name the mod????

i do believe your talking about me

Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:44 pm
trace567

1st ban was by me, that was the major foul language in the lobby with nalee.

2nd ban was by me, that was for further bad language after the previous ban.

You were then caught by-passing bans on more than one occasions.

Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:15 pm
jatt
Planetoid

I'm talking about trace who banned me the second time for no reason. Trace is it possible for you to back yourself up with proof so you could prove that I was mistaken or it actually was someone else fault for banning me for no reason. At the moment I'm looking for justice which is just impossible to find in this game at the moment.....

Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:43 pm
Bill2k06
Ex Moderator

jatt, you bypassed bans, ive checked all this and it was me who eventually banned you this tme for bypassing your ban.

end of ,

i proved it on the night , andi even let you play for another 30minutes before i ended u kicking you off.

Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:16 pm
jatt
Planetoid

Hey bill i believe if I was in a game for that 30 minutes instead of being in the lobby you might have banned me. Also you promised on that night you will shorten my ban if I bypass the current ban you have on me. For that reason i made a another account called sohi1 and you might remember banning me on that as well. I hope you remove the ban on Jatt ASAP. AS I said I like playing this game. I'm addicted to it. So it would be great if you remove the ban.

Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:19 pm
jatt
Planetoid

Also other wish i have is that i want to be an moderator thats why I'm doing so many posts a day mainly because you told me and also because i like talking about this game.

Sat Apr 11, 2009 12:02 am
trace567

Jatt, the first ban I gave you was only 5 days. This was extremely lenient considering how bad the language was between you and nalee in the lobby.
Due to the extent of the swearing I decided to check the logs a few days after the 5 day bans ended.
I found further swearing by you, so therefore having already given you a light ban at the start gave you the 30 day ban. This was in february, so why it has taken till April for you to dispute it I don't know.

Anyway, the ban became longer and longer from your by-passing it numerous times. On the occasion I caught you again by-passing it I did not extend it, but i told you the date it would end (at that time) before asking you to log out. So I banned that computer in line with the ban which was in place.

You have pm'ed me on the forum twice, last time was telling me you had been online despite being banned and you had spoken to me in the lobby. So yes I knew you were breaking the ban, but wasn't going to go through loads of logs trying to locate the user name you were using.

On 21st of March you pm'ed me on the forum. I explained the bans, told you the date that your ban at that time would expire. Yet you have persisted in breaking every ban made.

Do you really think that is the behaviour suitable for a moderator position?
Personally I think NOT.

Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:12 am
Yiles
Moon

Agreed.

I don't think him being a moderator should merit more consideration than a poot in the wind

Bruce Lee wrote:
“When the opponent expands, l contract. When he contracts, l expand. And when there is an opportunity...l do not hit...it hits all by itself”

Sat Apr 11, 2009 5:23 am
jatt
Planetoid

I have only been bypassing the bans because they are just too long and it takes for ever for them to expire. At the moment i will try not to pass my current ban by all means. whaat do you think?? trace and bill

Sat Apr 11, 2009 5:55 am
ingeras
Moon

jatt wrote:
Also other wish i have is that i want to be an moderator thats why I'm doing so many posts a day mainly because you told me and also because i like talking about this game.

Hehehehehe so funny ....

Our greatest glory is not in never falling,but in rising every time we fall...(Confucius)

Sat Apr 11, 2009 12:03 pm
trace567

I think that would be the best idea jatt.

If you hadn't by-passed it so many times it would of expired in March, so you'd of been back playing again.

Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:26 am
jatt
Planetoid

If I want to I can bypass the ban anytime but I just don't want too because it just makes me look stupid in front of all of you moderators. I will wait for 30 more day promise!!!!! btw how long is my ban on sohi and jatt??????