Galactic Magnate logo  

Forums Home Register FAQ Website  

Forums home Galactic Magnate General Discussion Moderator Access and powers
      All times are GMT  

Fri Apr 03, 2009 12:59 pm
Bill2k06
Ex Moderator

Post subject: Moderator Access and powers Reply with quote

ok, this thread is a bit late but at the request of players i am just going to give everyone an idea of which moderators have what power and what access when on the forum and game.

THe following is a list of mods and powers:-

Bill2k06= Ban control and removal of players from forum, and game in every section of the forum.Also able to delete BOT's from spamming forum

Trace678 = Ban players from Game only and kick, on the forum, has full access to move posts from every section on forum, and Full control of complaints section.

Palabra = Kick/Ban players from game, Only access to move posts from Help/Support section, Strategy/ Announcements/ Offtopic

Magflag12 = Kick/Ban from game. Only access to move posts from help/support/ strategy/ Announcements/ offtopic.

CTN = same as palabra
Husky= Full access same as myself apart from being able to remove/move posts from complaints and general discussion sections.

The General discussion section and the complaints sections are there for the commnity to use as they so wish , and discuss anything from, game strategy's even to actions of moderators without fear of their posts being deleted.

i hope this offers a bit more clarity on who can do what and so therefore eases a few minds,

any questions feel free to fire away

Last edited by Bill2k06 on Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:00 pm
MrCrabbs

Post subject: Reply with quote

I haven't seen Husky online for months. Many players feel he was a tyrant of a mod when he was here, and I didn't even experience the period when he was head mod.

Can he be removed as a mod?