Galactic Magnate logo  

Forums Home Register FAQ Website  

Forums home Report cheaters, and other complaints Ancient_Peace (Borama ?)
      All times are GMT  

Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:54 pm
Eclectico
Planetoid

Post subject: Ancient_Peace (Borama ?) Reply with quote

Game with me (modsgonewild), borama, widukind and ancient_peace

Game ended around 9:25 EST.

I believe ancient_peace and borama were probably the same player. Ancient_peace played in a way that was almost certainly trying to help borama win. If it cannot be proven he cheated with 2 computers, at the very least he is guilty of foul play. In his own words he says "i am trying to ruin this game".

From the very beginning of the game, peace began paying abnormally large amounts to block other people from getting monopolies. He bought nothing for himself that would generate income. He obviously was not playing to try and win.

After doing as much damage to myself and widukind as he could, he auctioned both the 2nd and 3rd green for borama. He did not even bid on the 3rd. He was willing to let someone have 3rd green for 700 bucks when start was +180ish. Borama had plenty of money to upgrade. There is no concievable way this action benefitted Peace. Later peace sold borama 2 blacks for 800 and continued to harass the other players.

Note, after he gave borama the game (3 greens and blocked us), he began doing other retarded things to try and hide his intent to help borama. Please don't be fooled by this. A player like him with a 20k account knows better than to give away green. The fact he tried to give orange away doesn't hide that Borama had already won thanks to peace.

Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:45 pm
trace567

Post subject: Reply with quote

From the game chat I can clearly see that this was not an enjoyable game.
I have checked for any signs the two players could be linked, and have found nothing at all to support this.

However, a trade was accepted at -315 start.

ancient_peace to borama
800 giving 2 black

Borama owned green full upgrades, and had 2162 cash more than modsgonewild (who was in line for 2nd place).

Quote:
Cooperative play is considered cheating. There are two possibilities, applicable only when more than 3 players are playing:
a) Two players conducted a trade, where the trade is obviously advantageous only for one player.

Here "advantageous" means increasing the chance to get better rank at the end of the game. Trades conducted in 3+ player games must be advantageous to both parties involved in trade
This is a Quote from Kreso official rules.

I cannot see how the trade for 2 black would of advanced Borama as he/she already had 2000 more cash than the next lowest player. The 800 helped ancient, but for a trade to be fair it must advance both parties in terms of end ranking within the game.

I would like however to say that it would seem ancient wanted to auction the two black, but could not. Also he had tried to trade them at a higher price.

But the fact is the 2 black would not have altered borama's position so therefore it becomes a cheat trade.

Point reductions of 50% with be made for both players.

Ancient_peace, you really do need to read and understand the rules of trading better. There have been several complaints involving you. Should there be any more I will go straight for a ban and point reduction.

Please see this thread and if there is anything you DO NOT understand then please post your question below it.
http://www.galacticmag.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=3249

Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:12 pm
Eclectico
Planetoid

thanks for your time trace.

brilliant solution Smile

Sat Mar 21, 2009 12:35 pm
clarkkof
Planetoid

thanx for the warning and punishment. But tell me if some one start to kill other players to win. what others will do? modsgonewild started to kill me thats y i did it and he thought that he is only the tough here. I opened green just to kill him, but i didnt cheat with anyone that i can be banned or points reduce.modsgonwild didnt leave for me any choice. i was sure that i will be the 4th only coz of him. He just killed. so when i understand it i also did something kill him. If he didnt start i wont even bother him. I cud play like a normal player. if i m punished for opening green he should also be punished for his playing. Do u think it doesnt hurt me that borama won. but didnt have choice without doing that. he killed me i killed him.

There are some players who killes other players to win. I m against of those players. I will never let them win and if it makes problem to others, I dont care. Trace do your job. But I will never those types of player.

There are some players provke other players to ruin the game or swearin while playin. we are human, we have emotions.

Think like a human if you know that some is doing something what can be bad for you. will you stay quit?

I m punished but who started this he is nt punished. LOL

Sat Mar 21, 2009 12:57 pm
trace567

Clarkkof, the decision has nothing to do with any auctioning of any property.

It's about the trade of the 2 black. The trade helped you gain 3rd position. But as borama was already well in the lead for 1st, the trade did not therefore benefit him to a better rank in the game. His position was quite solid owning 3 greens (full upgrades), plus 2000 more cash than the player in line for 2nd.

Had the trade of helped him gain 1st, and you 3rd it would be completely fine.

Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:11 pm
Bill2k06
Ex Moderator

Clarkkof, you are also asianrocks also Ancient_Peace????

just a side note here, you say this :-

''There are some players provke other players to ruin the game or swearin while playin.''

i can only think you are referring to yourself , as i hav just banned you for doing exactly this.

so let me say this, if you are not english then sto using our english swear-words to show your angerit will only getyou banned and then longer bans every time.

Sat Mar 21, 2009 3:57 pm
clarkkof
Planetoid

so i ll swear in german, arabic, bangla,hindi,urdu,polish. Is that fair enough? I wont swear in english,ok? u banned me np. i accept it. u did ur job. U r mod u can do whatever u want even its fair or not! You have the power to use and also for misusing Smile

Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:12 pm
ElvisHasEntered
Planetoid

clarkkof=asianrocks=ancient_peace

What a surprise.

Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:17 pm
clarkkof
Planetoid

ralfkof=clarkkof=asianrocks=ancient_peace=trumper=ooppss

I m banned elvis u should b happy! U lost ur valuable points for me once.

Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:24 pm
clarkkof
Planetoid

Bill said "so let me say this, if you are not english then stop using our english swear-words to show your anger it will only get you banned and then longer bans every time."

Oh sorry I forgot this english language only belongs to english. I think who made this language as International languge he is an idiot.

Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:51 pm
ElvisHasEntered
Planetoid

Total.

Idiot.

Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:19 am
clarkkof
Planetoid

who tells the true he is always idiot Smile n m proud of it. I dnt pretend that i m smart.