Galactic Magnate logo  

Forums Home Register FAQ Website  

Forums home Report cheaters, and other complaints why old player take advantage from new players
      All times are GMT  

Mon Mar 02, 2009 4:33 pm
clarkkof
Planetoid

Post subject: why old player take advantage from new players Reply with quote

Time-17.17 european time.
Name of the players

hi-_haters
BorisB
bennettj3
asianrocks(me)
my complaing is like this hi_haters gave to BorrisB's 3rd brown and he gave to haters 1 black and 1 green.
My question is that does 3rd brown cost 1 black and 1 green. It happened in the middle of the game. It wasnt close at all to recession that i can understand the trade,because we do those types of trade when the game is closed to recession.
Is it a fair trade?

borris is new. I dont have complain about him,but I do have complain about old plazers like hi_haters who takes advantage of them.

Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:08 pm
trace567

Post subject: Reply with quote

The game at the time of trade had gone to 3p.

Asianrocks owned 1 black, 1 remained unowned and from the trade hi_haters ends up with 2.

It was the first green property taken in the trade.

I don't think the giving of 1 brown (Borisb had no cash to upgrade at the time), for 2nd black and 1st green was a particularly fair trade. Hi_haters had similar cash to asianrocks, which was around 500 and under.

I do feel that hi_haters (who has higher accounts) may have been taking advantage of a new player, who would not understand the values of properties. However saying this, with brown upgraded Borisb would be getting income early in the game.

This is one of those times when trades fall into the grey area of whats classed as acceptable and not.

As no actual full set was gained by this trade by hi_haters I am not going to issue any punishment.

But I would like to warn hi_haters to please respect new players, they are not here to be taken advantage of.

I'm sorry that as it falls so much on the border of fair and unfair I can't really do much on this one complaint. Further complaints however may well result in punishment.