Galactic Magnate logo  

Forums Home Register FAQ Website  

Forums home Report cheaters, and other complaints Server causing me to lose points
      All times are GMT  

Thu Feb 26, 2009 4:20 am
palabra
Ex Moderator

Post subject: Server causing me to lose points Reply with quote

The server has been acting up....kicked me from a 4p game just now around 2:00am GMT-2 with Welstrum, chrispaul, and sonya23.

I really hope that my points are restored. I know a lot of people got kicked from games today, but I was in a place in this game for possibly winning, and my internet is outstanding. It was clearly the game's fault, not mine, that I got kicked and was given 4th place automatically for whatever reason. I lost points three times today, I ask that you only give me back points for one of the games (about 3k points). Let me reiterate, my internet was running smoothly the whole time, even when it was saying that I was DCing. It was definitely GM's fault, not mine.

I also hope that if other people report similar circumstances, that their points will be restored as well. We cannot let all of these unfair point losses stand as the are.

I do not know how it could be fair to the game for me to lose so many points in one day because of the GM server, and have them not returned to me. Enough said.

Sat Feb 28, 2009 12:59 pm
Bill2k06
Ex Moderator

Post subject: Reply with quote

im sorry but kreso's rule on this is, noone is to be given points back due to server or own problems, if the server disconnects and everyone gets disconnected then no points are lost if one person gets disconnected then it is their own computer that has disconnected.

Sun Mar 01, 2009 2:11 am
palabra
Ex Moderator

Post subject: Reply with quote

i don't like it, but i respectfully accept the ruling. I imagine it would be really difficult to restore points to all of the people who DCed during that day anyways.