Forums home Report cheaters, and other complaints "isnt calling teaming up"
      All times are GMT  

Sat Feb 21, 2009 7:05 pm
clarkkof
Planetoid

Post subject: "isnt calling teaming up" Reply with quote

Good Morning
I have a question to ask to mod "isnt callin teaming up"

if 1 of the player provking another player to sell his or her property that last player will loose. noho did and aidsim bought his or her property in a high price that i will loose.

Time was 20,30(european time zone) pm that was 4p game. please give me the answer and if its teaming up please take action.

name of the players:
aidsim
drakleandro
me(asianrocks)
noho

Thank you for your time

Sat Feb 21, 2009 7:22 pm
Magflag12
Moon

Post subject: Reply with quote

I am not completely sure what you meant by a couple of things.

Trace/Bill/Judd will be able to check out the logs to see if the player, "aidsim" bought the property for no good reason other than to maybe help noho out with cash so that he could get second.

I personally have seen this a lot, but we appreciate you reporting this particular instance, and we will look into it. If we can find any evidence of teaming up we will punish these players significantly, as we do not tolerate cheating.
If you're in a war, instead of throwing a hand grenade at the enemy, throw one of those small pumpkins. Maybe it'll make everyone think how stupid war is, and while they are thinking, you can throw a real grenade at them.

Sat Feb 21, 2009 7:44 pm
clarkkof
Planetoid

Let me explain, that situation was like this noho had the 2 greens and i had the 3rd one.i had some arguments with aidsim in that game and at same time noho was runnin out of money. Aidsim told to noho to put all his or her property in auction.Noho opened only that 2 greens,certainly i was bidding but aidsim had a lot of money and he or she bought that green! Moreover she or he was saying to noho I dnt like this types of guys,dont worry i will help you if you are running out of money just open your auctions. i lost the game.

I dont want to complain about noho because he or she was new. I want to complain about thoes players who has been playing since long time.We the old players should help the new comers how to play,not to teach them cheating. I want to fair game like others. Smile Very Happy

Thanking you for your time

Sat Feb 21, 2009 9:08 pm
Magflag12
Moon

that sounds a lot like an unfair game to me clarkkof. We will have one of the mods with administrative access to check the logs and I am sure some action will be taken.
If you're in a war, instead of throwing a hand grenade at the enemy, throw one of those small pumpkins. Maybe it'll make everyone think how stupid war is, and while they are thinking, you can throw a real grenade at them.

Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:10 am
trace567

I won't be taking any action on this complaint.

There is no real evidence from the logs of team work. In fact on the contrary the trade offers made by aidisim were of attempting to block possible trades by asianrocks to noho. If team work was likely, aidisim would of been offering noho better trades than he/she did.

I'm not impressed with trade offers being sent in that game. That includes some of yours asianrocks.

Yes, aidisim said in the chat to place properties for auction, and he would buy. I am not condoning that. But auctions are fair unless only one player can bid.

Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:00 am
clarkkof
Planetoid

ok thanks for your time to find it out that it was a fair trade. I have just learned from you that provouking is fair in the game.

Thanking you again

Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:39 am
trace567

I'll be honest here. It's a tough call this one.

The logs are not the same as playing the game itself. It can be tricky to see the wood from the trees.

But most often auctioning of properties is deemed fairer than a trade, if more than one player is able to bid.
I assume aidism was trying to prevent the possibility of a trade on greens perhaps.

The suggestion of auctioning is what bothers me more so than the act of auctioning.
I'm not happy about it, but don't see technically I can do anything on this, as auctions are deemed fairer than trades (mostly).

Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:44 am
Bill2k06
Ex Moderator

and that i agree with totally.

trace you are doing a very very good job, keep up the work.

Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:24 pm
trace567

Ok today I've gone back to re look at this one with a clear head.

By the look of the conversation and the trade offers, the whole game was a farce.

Asianrocks, it looks like within 10 mins of the game you accuse aidisim of teaming with Darkleandro for not bidding in auctions.

Then noho doesn't want to take your trade offers, and I agree with him/her. They were terrible offers, verging on cheats by attempting to take advantage of a lower ranked player.
Then you call noho a noob for not accepting your trades also tell him to *bleep* off. You actually say in chat one of your offers to noho. Aidisim wasn't impressed by the looks.

The only statement by aidisim suggesting any teaming is this "when u out of cash just auct ion i buy"

Now don't get me wrong, I don't approve. But he could of bought the same via a trade, which in affect was a block be it by trade or auction.

I imagine aidisim was not overly impressed with you asianrocks in that game, which is most likely why he did this. First the accusing him of cheating with someone else (that you didn't report).
Then the finding out the nonsense trades you were sending noho. It wasn't in his interest to let you do a close to cheat trade. This is why I believe he then told noho to auction.

Yes its verging on teaming, as it was spoken about. But as auctions are fair if more than one player is able to bid, I can't do a thing.
He did not actually state what properties to auction either.

To be completely frank and honest, to prevent a similar situation happening in future, you should look at the way you play and speak to people asianrocks. Upsetting players will make them be against you, that's just human nature.

Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:27 pm
palabra
Ex Moderator

that's awesome work trace

Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:48 pm
clarkkof
Planetoid

oh thnak you for your time Smile Now i understand. Thanx again

Mon Feb 23, 2009 11:25 pm
trace567