Galactic Magnate logo  

Forums Home Register FAQ Website  

Forums home Report cheaters, and other complaints gians & galacticgirl(clever teaming)
      All times are GMT  

Wed Feb 18, 2009 1:16 am
lotta1980
Moon

Post subject: gians & galacticgirl(clever teaming) Reply with quote

4P game
18 - Feb - 2009 Game started about 12:20 AM Sweden time
players:
galacticgirl
gians
palabra
trolhattan (me)
1st at all player palabra says he/she want to leave the game bcz his/her father in the hospital and want to put his/her properties on auction.
That was on +270 ---I told him that may be a cheat bcz some players have money others not.
I told him/her to leave without auctioning.
He started to Threatens me that he/she is a MOD.
Any way --- on +230 player glacticgirl have 2 greens - player gians open 3rd green --- galacticgirl buy 3rd green for 1300 in the time player gians have more money (about 2300) but gians didnt bid more than 1300
So if gians dont want to pay more than 1300 for 3rd green on +230 whats the Justify to open it.
Any one here think that 1300 is a fair price for 3rd green on +230
On +250 I blocked 4th black from Galacticgirl for 1300
I dont think its a fair on green- and I Accuse gians and galactic girl as a team in that game specially that gians refuse to trade with me on +250 to exchange browns with light blue .
player galacticgirl open 2nd red (on +210 I think )in the time gians have 1 red and only gians have the money so can buy 2nd red for 770 I think
Was a teaming game only.
Thanks

Thanks

Wed Feb 18, 2009 1:58 am
Magflag12
Moon

Post subject: Reply with quote

Unfortunately lotta it seems there is not a whole lot we can do. Mind you, this is based off of what you said.

I would say that perhaps it should be made a rule that you cannot auction off peices and then leave, but it currently isn't. Several players had money to bid on the peices as you said, and therefore they all had opportunity for strategic betting. This was early in the game so I doubt palabra had any sort of monopoly. Maybe he did.

Furthermore, it is heresay to say that galacticgirl and gians were working together (based off purely what you said), because the auction ending at 1300 is more than base value and could have just been 1.)pure lack of judgement. 2.)Disconnection or accident. Or 3.) A strategy. You can say that it is advantagous for a person to allow someone have the greens so they can obtain something cheap.

Some people, in 4/5p games, quickly realize that their oddso f winning are low, so they play for 2nd. There is nothing wrong with that strategy in terms of rules. That is my opinion, BUT a mod who currently has admin access to the logs will look into it further for you. Have a great day!
If you're in a war, instead of throwing a hand grenade at the enemy, throw one of those small pumpkins. Maybe it'll make everyone think how stupid war is, and while they are thinking, you can throw a real grenade at them.

Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:45 am
trace567

I have checked various things. I cannot find any proof of teaming or cheating. So therefore I can not take any action on this complaint.

Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:47 am
lotta1980
Moon

Thanks Magflag
Rolling Eyes

Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:51 am
lotta1980
Moon

okay Trace I understand that.
But hope u put this case Into consideration If the situation were repeated for same players.
Thanks for ur time Trace.

Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:15 am
lotta1980
Moon

Sorry
But I remember something else.
Player gians leave the game after full upgrade on reds.
I feel he/she leavs the game To allow the player galacticgirl to kill me Easily

Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:47 pm
trace567

I have just taken another look at things today, and still I can find nothing to confirm any teaming.

Therefore I can do nothing on this matter, sorry. I can only work with what is available to moderators, and I have checked the lot. Even running things through translators as gians was speaking in portuguese I believe.

No action will be taken on this complaint.

Wed Feb 18, 2009 8:25 pm
lotta1980
Moon

Thanks for ur time Trace

Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:07 pm
Magflag12
Moon

This is a fine example of handling a complaint maturely. Thank you for respecting the intrepetations of our mod Trace.

For other members who would like to register complaints. It is our promise that we will look into each matter with a non-biased presupposition. Handle the problem maturely, supporting your opinion with truthful evidence as it will always be brought under the light. Also, please respect the final decision as Lotto has.

Lotto, we appreciate your maturity.
If you're in a war, instead of throwing a hand grenade at the enemy, throw one of those small pumpkins. Maybe it'll make everyone think how stupid war is, and while they are thinking, you can throw a real grenade at them.

Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:19 pm
palabra
Ex Moderator

Very much agreed.