Galactic Magnate logo  

Forums Home Register FAQ Website  

Forums home Report cheaters, and other complaints instigate
      All times are GMT  
Post new topic  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:06 am
deviantgm
Planetoid

Post subject: instigate Reply with quote

i am in channel
i say 45 45 45
mrcrabbs says shut up
i say u shutup/// why are ustarting nonsense conversation for no reason
crabbs tells me how he should accept mod offer so he can have satisfaction ofbanning me

----i never addressed crabb before he tells me to shutup. i am inthe channel all of 5minsorless waiting for next game and saying 45 in conversation with other user
crabb starts just to talk about his mod blahhhh
says he reports me for saying "stfu...." (only accronym)
pure instigate
wow
//not asking for anything.. just posting because of crabbs repeated threats against me

Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:50 am
Bill2k06
Ex Moderator

Post subject: Reply with quote

ay chance of the time this happened please?

Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:23 pm
trace567

From the chat logs what I can see is this:

Deviant you were scrolling in the lobby. Mrcrabbs asked you to stop by saying shut up. You then continued. You were not just winding mrcrabbs up but also others in the lobby were asking you to stop.

You were being rather aggressive in wanting 4/5p game when others were asking for 2p or 3p. That is not acceptable. All players have a right to opt for whatever number players they would like in a game.

Mrcrabbs made mention of having been offered a mod position, saying maybe he should of taken it so he could have the joy of banning you. Now although that was not a great way to put it, in light of you scrolling after being asked not to, what can I do?

You have been asked to stop scrolling frequently deviant by myself, yet you continue to do so.

So when I can access the admin pages I will be placing you on a 5 day band to cool off.

Should you however feel that Mrcrabbs is continually making threats to you, I will ask you to report it, with time and date please and I will look into it for you.

Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:41 pm
Bill2k06
Ex Moderator

as i have access to logs i will issue ban for you trace .

thank you ,
keep up the good work

Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:42 pm
trace567

5 day ban now in place.

I will ask you deviant to use those 5 days wisely. You have been treading a fine line for a while. This is not your first ban. If I need to ban you in future it will be a long ban next time.

Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:50 pm
deviantgm
Planetoid

i only continued in that line because crabbs provoked me
and my "aggressiveness" for 4-5p and not 2p was sarcastic
this is the internet
hard to tell when something is 100% light sarcastic humour

Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:50 pm
deviantgm
Planetoid

i only continued in that line because crabbs provoked me
and my "aggressiveness" for 4-5p and not 2p was sarcastic
this is the internet
hard to tell when something is 100% light sarcastic humour

Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:54 pm
Magflag12
Moon

Precisely. Sarcasm is a very dangerous thing mainly because it is a cultural perception.

Americans, South Americans, Europeans, etc. have a different sarcasm. And on the internet it is impossible, sometimes, to distinguish.

I would advise you not to be sarcastic, and also, remember that people here are penalized not only for their intentions, but rather or not damage is done. Be careful what you do.
If you're in a war, instead of throwing a hand grenade at the enemy, throw one of those small pumpkins. Maybe it'll make everyone think how stupid war is, and while they are thinking, you can throw a real grenade at them.

Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:57 pm
deviantgm
Planetoid

this is a typical example of the cronyism that always dominated the decisions here..
if i went around telling people to shutup, something would still be said to me opposed/more so than the other person
i was in the channel for a while waitingfor people.. a few people finally come, and itype a bit... then, as always, mrcrabbs tells me to shut up... im not complaining. if he feels he needs to tell someone on the internet to "shutup", instead of actually offer anything of any value, that's for him to do... just recognize his instigation, and his crabbiness>>> and also recognize harmless internet sarcasm, especially when regarding of all things,,,, the most innocent of things to joke about>>> something you can't even affect (tis why it's a joke to speak like it can be).... the amount of players in the game
this instigation is not necessary, and quite foul. especially when accompanied with touting of modship conversations with game operators, and using this to offer some sort of authority by fear or threat
completely unnecessary instigation

Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:32 pm
trace567

I don't want to see this turning into some major debate.

The 5 day ban is set, in place, and is not going to be removed.

All I ask of you deviant is to not scroll in the lobby or games, or be abusive or speak aggressively to other players. Be that in the lobby or games.

If this continues you will be on a very hefty ban.

I do not want to see any more on this subject, As far as I am concerned, case closed.

Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:05 pm
deviantgm
Planetoid

i think. this mod. thing. is getting. to. your head. just. because. you use. full stops. does. not mean. what you say has more value.

Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:14 pm
deviantgm
Planetoid

PPPand don't you see from the logs? how innocent my 4-54-5 was... and how mrcrabbs just says shutup out of the blue... and it was only after the conversation that followed that anyone else ever mentioned anything...
again, it is shown that there is no justice on this server... in fact, it's retarded... right ? i posted here just because i was threatened so many OOOtimes by some guy who says he's gonna take a modship just so he can ban me,, and i get banned myself.... and for what?? scrolling?? i wasn't even scrolling.... if i said things after he said shutup,,,,, that's not scrnolling,,,, that' sresponding,,,,,,, also with s arcasm
it's the internet
SSSu know these things? cronyism
because mrcrabbs sits in channel with a fat rating... i get banned after he says shutup and instigates nonsense conversation
heilreicht2k06

Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:16 pm
deviantgm
Planetoid

and also don't you notice your tendency to side,,,, regardles.... even if the situation does not need siding... if it is so minor that you could ignore it, or speak on it without a ban,,,, but nono ..... you'rein a position of responsibility now.... and the people demand swift justice.>>>>>> they demand it.... they demand the swift justic e........ just deal it out
like fries with that ?

Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:19 pm
deviantgm
Planetoid

so now to ask.... what the hell did i post on here for ? ? i'm sitting in channe l asking for game, buddy starts confrontation,,,, repeatedly threatens me with a ban using some modship he could get,,, i respond,, and not harshly.... and still just sitting there waiting for a game
right? he can tout blah blah ban ban threat threat out of the blue when i never asked to talk to him
his rating was too high to play... i was never even talking to him before he went on me...

Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:20 pm
Bill2k06
Ex Moderator

ok deviant i am the head mod and i gave her the job to do everything she has done today ,
any more argument, or attempt to belittle trace i will put u on 5 dayforum ban also.