Galactic Magnate logo  

Forums Home Register FAQ Website  

Forums home Report cheaters, and other complaints cheat trade
      All times are GMT  

Sun Feb 01, 2009 2:30 pm
ingeras
Moon

Post subject: cheat trade Reply with quote

Was in a 3p game with stigga , thisgamesucks3 and me as ingeras time about 2pm gmt . thisgamesucks gave stigga 2 yellow for 500 and from the first of the game telling me that all what he wants is to block me that dosent matter but selling stigga 2 yellow for 500 was a really unfair trade for me.plz check .
thx
P.S. he/she have a strange username if this game sucks for him why is he playing maybe he should change his name acc.
ty

Sun Feb 01, 2009 3:12 pm
stigga
Asteroid

Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

I can confirm thisgamessuck3 did block ingeras and killed her game, but when I took the trade he was in the minus and needed cash badly. anyone would push to pay as alittle as possible because you knew he had no choice.

I also, as you can see from the logs turned down all the other cheat trades, afterwards.

I hope you realise I wasnt trying to cheat, I just want to play and have some fun. If I believed it was a cheat trade I wouldnt have taken it.

Stigga

Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:26 pm
trace567

Having checked the logs I can confirm this as a cheat trade.

50% points reduction for thisgamesucks3
25% points reduction for stigga

At the time of the trade thisgamesucks3 had other options of trading to gain money to improve chances within the game. The trade money was very low considering stigga's cash and income, against the benefit to thisgamesucks3. Start money was also at +110.
No trade offers were made to ingeras, despite ingeras having property and cash to of maybe made a more beneficial trade.
Also mention in chat of trying to block ingeras, but not stigga.

I feel stigga to be the least offending party, so therefore only 25% points reduction.

Mon Feb 02, 2009 3:08 pm
ingeras
Moon

Trace thank u for all ur time and effort.
Sttiga i am really sorry for u dont have nothing with u when i did the report i did it against thisgamesucks, but u did a mistake when u took his trade...