Galactic Magnate logo  

Forums Home Register FAQ Website  

Forums home Report cheaters, and other complaints Cheating and Teaming between Tinabilt and bogdankeresztesi
      All times are GMT  

Thu Jan 22, 2009 6:23 pm
canuck4vrr
Asteroid

Post subject: Cheating and Teaming between Tinabilt and bogdankeresztesi Reply with quote

Played in a 3p game with these 2 as canuck4vr today at 12:01PM eastern time and they were teaming up all game never bidding against each other, opening up auctions for the other then not bidding. Continued quiet entire time. Then bogdankerestesi traded 3rd green to Tina for $1000. Bogdan then ended up leaving game at the end but before doing so traded with Tinabilt $1660 (all his money left), 1 cyan, 2 blues, 1 brown, and 1 black utility for the great price of 1 cyan from tinabilt.

This type of behaviour happens often here I know, and its beyond the mods control, but this sort of teaming and cheating discourages other players like myself from wanting to play. This game is a friendly, free, online game and should remain so, not having to deal with 2 people like this that find that they need to cheat to try and accomplish what?

Please review this game and the cheating is more than obvious. If these are the type of players that are allowed to be here, than I for one do not want to play here anymore. What ever happened to simply having fun and playing fair, win or lose?

Thank you

Mon Feb 02, 2009 10:04 pm
canuck4vrr
Asteroid

Post subject: Reply with quote

Any reason why a mod hasnt reviewed this by now?????

Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:14 pm
trace567

Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm very sorry that this was not dealt with sooner, but thank you for bringing it back up.

I have checked the game you reported. Along with other games these players have been in.
They have previously been banned for 10 days for teaming and cheat trading.

Whilst checking games I found one today (plus others). Practically all games played have the same two players in them. Frequently in 3p. I have reduced the following users points by 50%

bogdankeresztesi
tinabilt
tinabbb (from cheat trade in game I found whilst checking this complaint)

Also 30 day ban is now in place.