Galactic Magnate logo  

Forums Home Register FAQ Website  

Forums home Report cheaters, and other complaints Foul language and cheat trades
      All times are GMT  

Sat Jan 31, 2009 9:59 pm
Yiles
Moon

Post subject: Foul language and cheat trades Reply with quote

The game started about 3:30-4:00 pm on Sat. Jan. 31st. The four players in the game were Yiles, Tom9, Ozzo, and Avolkov.

Ozzo was losing at the end of the game, starts offering all of his many properties to myself and Avolkov in trade for 100. Neither of us accepted the cheat trade and mentioned it to each other. Ozzo starts cursing dropping "f-bombs" and calling me stupid before he finally loses.

Sun Feb 01, 2009 4:27 pm
trace567

Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I've just spent ages trying to make sense out of this, and still it doesn't.

By the time of the first trade offer within the game, Avolkov was already out of the game.

There was no trade offers involving 100 through the entire game.

There was some use of f words, however in light of the complaint itself not tallying with the game logs I will do nothing more than issue a warning on language.

Some of the worse trade offers were in fact being sent by tom9. For instance at start 10 a trade to ozzo taking all utilities for 1 cyan, which ozzo had no money to upgrade anyway.

There was a trade by ozzo to yiles for 500 in exchange for 7 properties including all 4 utilities. Although a rather crazy trade offer, I am guessing it was an attempt of money gain as green was fully built.

So all I will do is issue the 3 players left in the game warnings on trading and language as no trade was completed.

Please in future do not offer cheat trades as if accepted, both players will lose 50% of their current points.

Please in future can complaints be made as accurately as possible. It has made my job extremely difficult making sure I was definitely on the right game and double checking I hadn't missed something.