Galactic Magnate logo  

Forums Home Register FAQ Website  

Forums home Report cheaters, and other complaints _palmeiras_
      All times are GMT  

Thu Jan 29, 2009 3:45 pm
jonjonny
Moon

Post subject: _palmeiras_ Reply with quote

hi, im not sure wats going on here but the new no 7in the world ( _palmeiras_)hasnt played a single game how ideas how he got there?

Thu Jan 29, 2009 4:11 pm
trace567

Post subject: Reply with quote

I just had a look. I think all thats happened is that there has been a user name change.

Thu Jan 29, 2009 4:29 pm
Bill2k06
Ex Moderator

how do you mean trace?

Thu Jan 29, 2009 4:56 pm
Bill2k06
Ex Moderator

this player which i presume is also DIGOREST which is also ILOVETHAY i have banned for 100days till i can find out whats going on here,
i have check a number of his accounts, connections, games and ways of earning points and i find it all too fishy that a player can earn so may points without playing a single game and ony has a connection time of 8minutes in total , that tells me this player has messed with registry i think.

im going to check all accounts now, so my time will be taken up with this enquiry, but i am going to treat this player as guilty until proved otherwise as we are constantly receiving compliants about some brazilian players,

if i am not satisfid with how this player earned his points i am going to drop ALL his accounts back down to 1000 and keep his 100day ban issued .

Thu Jan 29, 2009 6:20 pm
DavidNobre
Ex Moderator

IT WAS ME WHO CHANGED THE POINTS...BIGBANG ASKED ME TO CHANGE HIS USERNAME LIKE I DID WITH BRAZILIANAUSSIE AND ILOVEHELEN...HE WANTED A NEW NAME TO HIS HIGHER ACC...IF U CHECK LOGS U WILL SEE THAT WAS ME WHO DID IT..AND THE ONLY REASON TO DIGOREST ILOVETHAY AND ALL GUYS FROM MATOGROSSO HAVE SAME IP IS COZ THEY USE INTERNET FROM RADIO...IVE ALREADY EXPLAINED IT. SORRY FOR THE TROUBLE DAVID

Thu Jan 29, 2009 7:12 pm
Bill2k06
Ex Moderator

this has confused everything , but now all is sorted,

i did this as a favour for you last week david and it is not meant to be for everyone , as you had special reasons,

this will have to stay as it isthis time , but i am going to post in moderators forum tonight some new rules and new jobs for all mods to do ,

thanks all

Fri Jan 30, 2009 12:04 am
MrCrabbs

You do know this is Clauber Traxx, right, ie: Papa Smurf? And they are the same person, as has been established many times in the past, even when DavidNobre tried to say otherwise.

I have played with this guy recently in 2ps and he played perfectly fairly on all occassions, but this is the same guy I unmasked for being a massive cheat a year or so ago.

Fri Jan 30, 2009 12:05 am
MrCrabbs

You do know this is Clauber Traxx, right, ie: Papa Smurf? And they are the same person, as has been established many times in the past, even when DavidNobre tried to say otherwise.

I have played with this guy recently in 2ps and he played perfectly fairly on all occassions, but this is the same guy I unmasked for being a massive cheat a year or so ago.

Fri Jan 30, 2009 11:09 pm
trish97206
Moon

well crabbs we all have to admit, he is a good smurf... to get away w/ it all

Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:34 pm
MATTIE
Ex Moderator

http://galacticmag.com/playerinfo.php?name=_PALMEIRAS_

Shocked was just going thru the stats of the top 20 and this guy is actually on 15th with total of 5 unrated games, and a search in forums leads to this topic . would really like to know how he got his points ?