Galactic Magnate logo  

Forums Home Register FAQ Website  

Forums home Report cheaters, and other complaints Banned please read,
      All times are GMT  

Sat Jan 17, 2009 8:33 pm
Bill2k06
Ex Moderator

Post subject: Banned please read, Reply with quote

SEXUAL, Bo5S and HAMMERHEAD2007 are all banned for unacceptable language and use of braggin of using drugs etc on the game.

ok here i was just reading through the logs and i am now going to come down hard on all players that i see constant swearing in games, to other players, or using unacceptable material on the game , whether there is 2 people online or 200, i do not wnt to see people abusing others or constantly swearing , or even i see that SEXUAL cmes onto the lobby and bags ''i just drove 300km at 140kmh while drinking beer n smoking weed''
this is unacceptable so the bans are:-

Bo5s - banned for 10days constant barrage of foul language in games and lobby.

Sexual - banned for 10days for use of innapropriate language and talk of drugs on here

Hammerhead2007 -banned for 10days for constant moaning in game about how the games luck is against him, also constantly swearing in the game and lobby

Sun Jan 18, 2009 2:07 am
sexual
Planetoid

Post subject: Reply with quote

when the genius who created this game put it online, i do not think he intended for a bunch of coward moderators to control more than they can control their own erections. this is a sad day for this game, and for everything i've spoken about before
can't even talk about driving ? i think the classic "give me a breaK" has to come into play here
bill2k is a coward and a tool. hey bill, my sink needs unclogging. can i post a message here so you can be my tool, too ?

Sun Jan 18, 2009 2:25 am
Bill2k06
Ex Moderator

im sure your blistering attack on me will go down well with the community, im sure the community who know me well will answer your comments.

all you have done here has brought to our attention how immature you obviously are and are now labelling yourself as one of the avoided annoying people of the game ,

you was asked nicely to change you username as it is against ''the rules'' (nothing to do with me)
and so i am here to enforce such rules not cause war, nor argument with anyone , im sure anyone will tell you that i am one of the most respected people here by the majority of users as i have brought so much to this community, and also i have rid the game of idiots, fools, and immature users, such as you are showing us now ,
i am not a coward, i am not power crazed or anything else that i have been called in the last 3 years , but i do ask you why that you call me a coward, how can i possibly argue against it as im at behind a screen, just like you are and doing a job ?

maybe the truth wil come out in the wash ,

Sun Jan 18, 2009 2:35 am
DavidNobre
Ex Moderator

Bill Boss aka Fake bill should be banned forever from this game...he is just a troublemark who never learn the lesson...all that spam from lobby and now gettin 2 bans in 2 diff acc...dont u think he made enought to leave this comunity and game? i think so

Sun Jan 18, 2009 4:04 am
sexual
Planetoid

save you generic rebuttals of immaturity for the rest of your fellow lemmings who play on this server, bill2k. the most truly infortunate part about this all, is that you can't see the rubber handle on your own neck. i changed my username. you banned me for talking about driving fast and smoking. why don't you call up nbc, cbs, cnn, hbo, canwest, and all the countless other media streamers and tell them you don't want to see anything inappropriate. ever. but it won't work, right? because you have no power there. but here....----- here you can exibit all the awesome power you dreamed about as a child (((the child you remain))).... for here you have banned someone for talking about driving and smoking, like putting al capone away for tax evation, but not... nono- nothing quite so noble
tool

Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:48 am
lotta1980
Moon

Regretted to tell you you are just a child sexual
Do you think that is a kind of courage
Everyone here respect and appreciated Bill 2K
And all of us, including me do some wrong in this game
We all were reduced to download points or banned
But most of the players learn from their mistakes and dont repeat it
We all here respect Bill 2K
Because it is his duty faithfully
he is worthy of the trust
We all love you and respect u Bill 2K

Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:11 am
Bill2k06
Ex Moderator

why thank you lotta,
i will not waste anymore time writing to this pathetic excuse for a player.

Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:50 am
sexual
Planetoid

of course... the last resort of a coward - capitulation
np

Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:51 am
sexual
Planetoid

gg

Sun Jan 18, 2009 12:39 pm
BlLL

DavidNobre wrote:
Bill Boss aka Fake bill should be banned forever from this game...he is just a troublemark who never learn the lesson...all that spam from lobby and now gettin 2 bans in 2 diff acc...dont u think he made enought to leave this comunity and game? i think so

SHUT UP NOBY. You are just a powerless mod. You can rather pm bill to request that instead of trying to flame up the situation AGAIN!!! from many of your comments you are BIASED,INCOMPETENT and UNWOERTHPY being a mod. THAT ECPLAINS Y YOU HAVE NO POWER AT ALL. BTW I have a trick to overcome the BAN easily if I want (not ip which is dynamic and not mine anyways but ... he he). BTW I wont buy any of your accounts. offered u 650 usd. FORGET IT NOW. no onw can save you from poverty now Laughing

As helen always said don;t start to make an argument or try lol because you will ALWAYS lose as you are a sore loser in real life.

Sun Jan 18, 2009 12:48 pm
BlLL

Bill2k06 wrote:
why thank you lotta,
i will not waste anymore time writing to this pathetic excuse for a player.

ok bill. I respect your ban but why dont you let the fire fizzle out instead of flaming up the situation again. I hope you just noted how noby is against me. try observe hi action as a mod and you will see why he is not suitable at all. However, I know why he is here cause gm need some pt dtaff to run the tournys i guess. in various pm he tried to flame me by telling th reason i m not banned is bla blab la but hey i can tell you that I can acccess whenever I want. No one can stop me doing it. BE WARNED TO FLAME ME AGAIN. YOU KNOW HOW BAD MY TEMPER IS.

hey lotta girl I told you in the game that the one who bids on my last propety will lose. YOU KNEW IT BUT STILL DO> hence it is your own fault. IN MY FUTURE HIDDEN ID'S I WILL ENSURE THAT YOU CANNOT WIN ANYGAME WHERE I AM INVLVED. PROMISED> oh try to ban me for ever but as i said easy to overcome. LETS have a bet? If you do i tell you that you will regrte it very soon.

Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:17 pm
YAAAHOOOO3

DavidNobre wrote:

This is highly confusing Confused , I'm still not convinced "Bill" aka "Billy" aka "Boss"? is still a different person then Bill2K, is there any proof they are different people? Just want to clarify this so I know who is who esp. in game play. Can everyone please state their a/s/l and all user names and something distinguishing?

Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:41 pm
carrieann06
Star

bill is not bill2k06, i know bill2k06 personally and BILL is not his account!

Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:08 am
lotta1980
Moon

My grandmother always say
It is difficult to do a comparison between the sky and the earth
Its just an aphorism Wink

Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:37 am
Bill2k06
Ex Moderator

just to confirm, BLLL is a 14yr old lad, who's dad has a few quid and thus making it easy for BLLL to access the game as he has numerous computers at his disposal,
THAT, i the only reason a permanent ban cannot be put onto him , and it is people like this that really piss me off,

you know what, ive had enough of this place, i love the game but i dont take shit from anyone for free,
personally if i knew where in the country exactly , i would go and give him a slap, same as a few other players here , because my time is free here, but yet people cary on taking the piss,

i could not give two flying shits, what happens to the game from now on, and as of now i am gone from here,

good bye all,