Galactic Magnate logo  

Forums Home Register FAQ Website  

Forums home Report cheaters, and other complaints Player named "sexual" is offensive and makes cheat
      All times are GMT  

Fri Jan 16, 2009 3:17 am
Yiles
Moon

Post subject: Player named "sexual" is offensive and makes cheat Reply with quote

Game started at about 8-9 pm on Thursday Jan 15th-

First off the name "sexual" is inappropiate where kids play this game...

Secondly he harrassed me all game and then at the end he and Malik (who was about to go out) made a cheat trade where he got several extractors for basically nothing. I think the other player in the game Dante will report this too, it was an obvious cheat.

This person needs a rest or a sanction.

The four players in the game were Yiles, dante, malik and "sexual"

Fri Jan 16, 2009 3:25 am
sexual
Planetoid

Post subject: Reply with quote

i've been waiting for this post
yiles was very mean, so i responded.. but i never cursed
he is say "fxxx you" to me
he is just upset that he is not a real person

Fri Jan 16, 2009 7:09 am
judd
Planet

not a real person?
what is he, an android / computer generated entity or a pet dog?

Fri Jan 16, 2009 7:22 am
YAAAHOOOO3

hmm that is an interesting point, hypothetically speaking if he is correct, and he was playing against a computer opponent,, and not another person how can the context be deemed offensive in a 2 player game forum when computers have no feelings?

Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:19 pm
sexual
Planetoid

also, this is a list of people whose name, i think, must be addressed if you are to address mine.

cruelbitch47
hunghorse
xRatedx
Stripella_toon_ownz
acidfly

i think it is that complaints are starting to come in, and that i have responded to them, are the reasons for this decision. this was bound to happen however - the more games you play, and the more chat you type, the more complaints there will be... it is not a matter of if, but a matter of when. it is unfortunate that just because of the few users who use the moderators of this very fine game----in many respects the best game ever created--------- as tools to falsy empower themselves and give them such feeling of authority>>>>> to command these noble and powerful moderators to act on their whim.. achieving a glorious victory when successful. and for them, the same numbers game applies>>>> the more they complain, the more chance there is for a mighty, glorious and 'public' victory in a community.. so i am now, to be crucified in the name of 'censorship', because where i could have responded with hate, i have responded to tact. where others have been mean, i have been cunning-----but not ruthless. do what you must>>> let them have their victory, however glorious it may be. but remember what you do here today. remember that on these days, you have censored not the rude or obscene/// but creativity, passion, bipartiallity in their wholes. it is a sad day indeed not just for this wonderful community, but for our future selves who's freedoms of individuality and the ability to express such things are steadily declining before our very eyes. you need not perform deviant searches on the internet or look in backroom magazines to see things that were once considered lude... you need only to turn on your television, look at an ad, or view any live-action modern video/film to see things you might say are not suitable for all ages. like the superbag spawn from over prescribing anti-biotics, it spreads like a cancer.. but unlike actual cancer, this is no kemo therapy. there is no cure. once it finds its way to every home, office, and personal gps-tracked personal device ||as it nearly entirely||, it can never go back. by these actions here today, you have committed us all a few steps closer to this bleak and glim future. all i can do/// all i must do-- is forgive you. you cannot know what you are doing. if you did, you would not do it. maybe what ever gods we believe in,,, have mercy on us all

Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:23 pm
trace567

Sexual, unfortunately there was a temporary period where there was a lack of moderators here. Due to this some players have not been pulled up on such things as inappropriate user names. However Bill2k06 is in the process of resolving this issue. User names, bad language etc will again be dealt with as it was before. You are not being singled out, any unsuitable user name will get seen and dealt with as a result of a greater mod presence. You are not the first, nor be the last to be asked to change their user name.

I think Bill2k06 has been more than fair asking you to create a new account, and that he will transfer points over. This is work for him to do unpaid. Why you can't just do this I don't know.

At the end of the day the reason and purpose of moderators is to keep the game pleasant for all. Also keep it a clean environment for the younger players. If the site were only for 18's plus it would be different, but it isn't. The Internet is available to anyone with access, including children.

So is it so wrong to try and keep the place free of user names, and bad language that is not good for young players to see?

Maybe unfortunately you joined GM during the period where there was little moderator activity, and so were unaware of the rules. However the rules were in place before you arrived, and will remain so.

You are fighting a battle I'm afraid you just won't win. But what is the harm in switching to a creative user name that is fit for players of all ages?

Sat Jan 17, 2009 2:33 pm
Yiles
Moon

He still cheated- just look at the game.

100 for 2 extractors giving him a set?

Come on, now.