Forums home Report cheaters, and other complaints staller cosy
      All times are GMT  

Wed Jan 14, 2009 4:48 pm
BlLL

Post subject: staller cosy Reply with quote

Kld (me)
lev1
cosy

cosy stalled at the end very unsportive. and exchanged bad words too. he tried to flame other players inculding me. Please take appropriate action.

HE ALSO HEAD HUNT PLAYERS WITH HIGHER ACOUNTS. he put down a threat that i got more pints in play!!
VERY ABUSIVE BEHAVIOUR.

Fri Jan 16, 2009 7:08 am
YAAAHOOOO3

Post subject: Reply with quote

How was it certain the opponent was "stalling" and not strategizing or was distracted from the game for some time? Or gave up and was too demoralized to make the next move b/c they were loosing?

Did you win?

Sat Jan 17, 2009 8:04 pm
Bill2k06
Ex Moderator

all valid points yahoo,
theres no punishment for these type of players apart from people becoming wise to them , and refusing to play them.
unfortunately it is impossible if they are working out nxt move, planning a strategy etc,

i played the other day n thought a player was reporting me and stalling the game because i opened up someones third property, but it turned out they had a friend on the phone and his phone is nowhere near the computer ut i was certain he was just stalling as he came back at +22seconds from 240seconds

Sun Jan 18, 2009 2:08 pm
BlLL

go back to my complain!!!. he rolled untill the last round and imediately before he passed start without having the money to pay recess by passing start point. he stalled for 280 secs. look into the game first before comparing this to other case with is irrelevant in this case. stick to the point!!!!