Sun Jan 11, 2009 3:00 pm
tonyr01

Post subject: how long left now bill Reply with quote

hi bill any ideas on how long left to play again m8 thx

Sun Jan 11, 2009 3:50 pm
trace567

Post subject: Reply with quote

Might save Bill a job.

According to forum first post by you about being banned was sat 13th December. Bill posted saying it was a 100 day ban.

So from the date you posted you have done 30 days so far. I think your ban won't end until approx Sunday 22nd March 2009.

So quite some time left, another 70 days to go if I'm right.

Actually, this isn't just to you but this isn't the first time people have asked about when their ban runs out. You can search your user name on the forum, search is top right of screen. Type your name in, then look up the post about your ban, the date is displayed by the posts. This is what I do, then grab a calender and get counting Very Happy

Sun Jan 11, 2009 7:39 pm
judd
Planet

Trace, you have toooo much time on your hands
Very Happy

Sun Jan 11, 2009 10:52 pm
trace567

No, there's just too many hours in the day judd Laughing

Mon Jan 12, 2009 3:13 am
Bill2k06
Ex Moderator

you are right trace i count 69days now , and i thank you for your input trace

Thu Jan 15, 2009 3:06 pm
tonyr01

thx for all of your feed back you are all far too kind . Keep it real.

Fri Jan 16, 2009 9:05 am
sexual
Planetoid

Post subject: why Reply with quote

why does "judd" only come on here to be negative?

Fri Jan 16, 2009 1:25 pm
Bill2k06
Ex Moderator

judd is not just negative i see he has asked you to change your name as it appears innappropriate and distasteful,

so i am now asking you as head moderator , please create a new username and if you would like i will put your points from this account onto your new account so only ur name will change ,
i give u 3 days to get back to me on this ad tell me you have changed your name or i will just ban you permanently from the game ,

thank you very much.

Fri Jan 16, 2009 3:45 pm
DavidNobre
Ex Moderator

same should happen with makelove....bill(kid) u have 3 days to change it

Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:17 pm
sexual
Planetoid

what if i never post on here agaqin? and keep all chat in game and lobby to absolute minimum.. like gg etc
no one will ever hear from me. i will just click

Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:53 pm
sexual
Planetoid

also, this is a list of people whose name, i think, must be addressed if you are to address mine.

cruelbitch47
hunghorse
xRatedx
Stripella_toon_ownz
acidfly

i think it is that complaints are starting to come in, and that i have responded to them, are the reasons for this decision. this was bound to happen however - the more games you play, and the more chat you type, the more complaints there will be... it is not a matter of if, but a matter of when. it is unfortunate that just because of the few users who use the moderators of this very fine game----in many respects the best game ever created--------- as tools to falsy empower themselves and give them such feeling of authority>>>>> to command these noble and powerful moderators to act on their whim.. achieving a glorious victory when successful. and for them, the same numbers game applies>>>> the more they complain, the more chance there is for a mighty, glorious and 'public' victory in a community.. so i am now, to be crucified in the name of 'censorship', because where i could have responded with hate, i have responded to tact. where others have been mean, i have been cunning-----but not ruthless. do what you must>>> let them have their victory, however glorious it may be. but remember what you do here today. remember that on these days, you have censored not the rude or obscene/// but creativity, passion, bipartiallity in their wholes. it is a sad day indeed not just for this wonderful community, but for our future selves who's freedoms of individuality and the ability to express such things are steadily declining before our very eyes. you need not perform deviant searches on the internet or look in backroom magazines to see things that were once considered lude... you need only to turn on your television, look at an ad, or view any live-action modern video/film to see things you might say are not suitable for all ages. like the superbag spawn from over prescribing anti-biotics, it spreads like a cancer.. but unlike actual cancer, this is no kemo therapy. there is no cure. once it finds its way to every home, office, and personal gps-tracked personal device ||as it nearly entirely||, it can never go back. by these actions here today, you have committed us all a few steps closer to this bleak and glim future. all i can do/// all i must do-- is forgive you. you cannot know what you are doing. if you did, you would not do it. maybe what ever gods we believe in,,, have mercy on us all.

Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:11 pm
sexual
Planetoid

*superbug

Sat Jan 17, 2009 8:14 pm
YAAAHOOOO3

hey se*ual, out of curiousity how come this name is so important to keep? since all the current points under this account can be kept maybe everyone can help come up with a user name thats as good:

how about:

sesual - thats almost the same
saxual