Post subject: CHEAT TRADE Reply with quote

4p game-Started at around 1 pm,

Players

MoNoKill3r (me)
Tesse_N
2 other players which i have forgot the names of lol

It begins with LOR****

The player name beginning with (L) is the 1 who sent the trade,

Basically what happened is i was about to win most probably,Me and tesse where close,i had greens,Then there was a trade made which made it totally unfair,

The players Name who i have forgot sent 2 reds for 1 blue,The players had no cash and Tesse_N had 3k,But i had greens so a few lands and i would have won the game,Newayz they trade and ruin my game,

2 reds for 1 blue at -225 is Cheating Harshly and stopped me from winning,

Can you please check the game and find the names of the other 2 players and please Ban or cut points or whatever you feel is fit to do so,

But i want something done about this because i lost alot of points from this idiot Making that stupid trade and handing the game to the other player!!

Regards

Joker8989

Any Questions Mail Me.

Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:15 am
tatoom
Planetoid

Post subject: Reply with quote

Is no cheat. Only you upset they do good trade and because they good trade you lose.

Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:42 am
Bill2k06
Ex Moderator

just before i report my findings here joker, i ask a question something that has quite puzzled myself,
i know you may answer its strategy or whatever, but if u owned one green, a player owns another green , and the other green is still not been bought by anyone, why did you buy the green off the player for 1700
i cannot see how you can gain from that at +130ec because by the time you hae enough money to buy the 3rd it would be too late to buy upgrades in majority of situations,
you are not under interrogation i was just puzzled to see that trade between yourself and tesse_N.

Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:47 am
Bill2k06
Ex Moderator

ok
the other players names are :-
Logray and Franz-Josef
the trade happened at -170 NOT -225

and both players did have positive money after the rade and BOTH players benefitted from the trade as both players got a full set out of the trade , it was just unlucky that their trade just happened to ruin your strategy.

so i see NO unfair gameplay here, and also i see a far trade, whether it be +300 or -300 2 reds for a dark blue , to complete each players full sets cannot be seen as unfair ,

Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:42 am
joker8989
Planetoid

How can you say its not unfair,The reason i bought the second green for 1700 was because i needed it,I had plenty of cash to buy the third green and upgrade too,

But how can you tell me its not a CHEAT TRADE when Logray the player who sent the TRADE had no money at all to even Upgrade the Blues!!!

But the player who received the reds still HAD 3k in cash i had around the same,

Logray had no intention to Upgrade Blues because he had no cash therefore the trade was unfair and i want something done about it please BILL

It was Cheating

Joker8989

Mon Jan 12, 2009 3:19 am
Bill2k06
Ex Moderator

do you know how many hours i spend here, for free?
also do you know how many hours i have sat talking to kreso about certain situations and about certain trades , cause and effect,

when we look into trades and complaints we take a whole number of elements into account and thus we make our decision on what we se form the game after someone has reported it ,

i am getting largely annoyed at how many people come here to complain, and because the judgement does not go in their favour they then come back complaining about the judgement,
my findings largely are final once a decision is made, noone is perfect but on 99.9% of the time i will not get a complaint wrong when looking into it,