Galactic Magnate logo  

Forums Home Register FAQ Website  

Forums home Galactic Magnate General Discussion :(
      All times are GMT  

Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:37 pm
trace567

Post subject: :( Reply with quote

Whatever's going on in this place who knows. All I know is to me this is one hell of a sad day.

I do not understand wtf is going down here. All I do know is something weird as hell is. I thought I had made a handful of almost friends here, now I'm not so sure.

But then if they'd really of known me, would they of liked me anyway? If they knew me now would they like me?
If they knew why this place has meant so much to me, and why I spend my days here...would they like me?

Does anyone like anyone here? Or are we all just a bunch of back stabbers?

Who are we? What is GM? What is this community?

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Maybe I care too much. Maybe that's my problem. Maybe I shouldn't care at all and go back to the player that never spoke, never posted and didn't give a monkeys.

Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:51 pm
YAAAHOOOO3

Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Trace I'll be your friend Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

William from Long Beach

Tue Jan 20, 2009 12:00 pm
trace567

My post above may not of made too much sense yesterday. It came out of fear for this place. Sometime before I became a member of GM I had been a regular for about 3 years at a chat room. Once it had been a great place to be. But then something happened there, and it changed the place forever (to this day 3 years on it never went back to the place it was).
What happened was fairly similar to what I have seen slowly happening here in the last few months, and yesterday here was a very odd day, I really feared that this place may go the same way.

I hope that it doesn't, I really hope that what I saw happen once before else where is not about to happen here.

I am glad Bill2k06 is not going to give up trying. I hope that in time this place becomes again the place I have enjoyed coming to. The place that has given me so much since I joined.

Tue Jan 20, 2009 4:26 pm
tenaceejed
Asteroid

Hey trace,

Coming from someone you helped get banned, I just wanted to say thanks. At first I was perplexed as all newbies are. But with your action, I learned. And with that knowledge, I have enjoyed playing this in greater detail. maybe if with had a MOD. that can give newbies a crash course on GM rules and strategies, there would be less tension, allowing the newbies to enter this world less ignorant.

Thx again for your time Trace

And Bill

Tenaceejed

Wake up to find out that you are the eyes of the world

Tue Jan 20, 2009 11:42 pm
tatoom
Planetoid

This place.... is garbage trash. MY nose is rotten from its nastiness and smellyness. Laughing

Wed Jan 21, 2009 12:11 am
trace567

Tenaceejed, I'm glad that the ban didn't put you off the game. I agree with you that it would be good for there to be a way for new players to better know what is and isn't allowed here. To also help them find the info they need to understand how the game works.

Also thank you for replying to my perhaps odd posts Smile .
Also thank you to Yaaahoooo3.

Wed Jan 21, 2009 1:02 pm
ingeras
Moon

Trace i think u was verry upset when u wrote this msg, hope now u r ok , we really have friends here that we like to talk with, to spend time playing , chatting we like them and they like us at their turn, these things will not change if there s some problems now , it will be ok after a while ......

(((But then if they'd really of known me, would they of liked me anyway? If they knew me now would they like me?
If they knew why this place has meant so much to me, and why I spend my days here...would they like me? )))

Trace Very Happy u know my answer Friend....

Wed Jan 21, 2009 4:20 pm
trace567

Embarassed
I had a funny 5 minutes on Monday (no jokes please lol)...but all is fine now. I believe more now that there are enough people here that will not let this place go to ruin. Maybe the events of Monday can be turned into a positive thing. It made people stop and think. Well hopefully it did. Certainly did for me.

Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:15 pm
Bill2k06
Ex Moderator

welljust to add, i didnt say what i said just for publicity , there are going to have to be a few changes, andthen ill be happy but only then ,.

im going to be scarce this week as i got a bit of stuff to do anyway so im going to use my times away as a break this week, and comeup with an idea to make things much better,

Thu Jan 22, 2009 2:37 am
trace567

I just reread my post and yours Bill. Not sure I worded it quite right...I said "all was fine now", I meant I was. Not GM. I kind of meant that whatever happens I feel more like GM as a community will not colapse like the chatroom I went to years ago did. People there (the chatroom I went to) ended up turning on each other, which I feared could happen here.
I hope that makes better sense.