Galactic Magnate logo  

Forums Home Register FAQ Website  

Forums home Report cheaters, and other complaints seabass and magicgazz cheat trade 2 greens for 100
      All times are GMT  

Sun Dec 28, 2008 1:23 am
dardassit
Planetoid

Post subject: seabass and magicgazz cheat trade 2 greens for 100 Reply with quote

4p game ended just now at 3:15 +2.0 gmt
with:
seabass
magicgazz
clarckkof
and me as sirena8

seabass bought 1 dark blue for 100 from magicgazz (i had the second so it wasnt for upgrades) (gettinng more breating time as he had no properties and it was early reset)

a minute later seabass sold magicgazz 2 greens for 100 while the 3rd green was still open to purchase.

he claimed "he needed the cash"- if so, why would he just spent 100 on buying a property he doesnt need? it was intentionly to harm clarkkof and myself.

also, seabass spent most of the game calling us names. stipid, retarted, go get lai*&#$%d and stuff like this.

when i said i will report they both laughed and said 10 days ban wont scare them...

please check the logs, you will also see how seabass tried to do a cheat trade with clakkof ( 2nd yellow for 300 at the begining of the game) and clarkkof rejected.

Sun Dec 28, 2008 1:27 am
dardassit
Planetoid

Post subject: Reply with quote

apperantly seabass is bad news and this is not the first complain
see those topics:
http://www.galacticmag.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=2869
http://www.galacticmag.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=29089&highlight=seabass#29089
http://www.galacticmag.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=10032&highlight=seabass#10032
http://www.galacticmag.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=2928

Last edited by dardassit on Sun Jan 04, 2009 3:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sun Dec 28, 2008 2:28 am
judd
Planet

we have a new stats man Laughing

Sun Dec 28, 2008 9:03 am
magic_gazz
Asteroid

Ok I woke up this morning and being bored thought I would check on here to see if the idiot I was playing with did decide to report. There was talk of it in game and I belive I said dont be pathetic.

Why are people on this game so quick to shout cheat when there is something they are not happy with.

Anyway to clarify what happened from one of the players involved rather than a crybaby who watched what happened.

Seabass offered the trade of 100 for my dark blue and i misclicked and accepted it. Obviously im not going to want to do this as its mortgage value is 400 so im down a virtual 300.

Soon after he offers me his 2 green for 100, obviously I took it as the mortgage value is higher than that for just 1.

Now anyone with a brain would have accepted that trade as trading is about making profit. And the fact that the third was still available has nothing to do with anything as at that point in the game and the ammount of money I had I could not buy and upgrade anyway.

Yes we did both laugh when he threatened to report us and I will continue to laugh at these people who take a game with no prizes so seriously. It was only serbass who said a ban wouldnt scare him not me. Not that a ban would scare me as im a grown up and can probably find something else to do if I get banned for playing the game properly.

If we are going to be childish sirena8 should be banned for (1) making false reports on the forums and (2) in the game chat saying shall we do a cheat trade clarck.

I will end this post with 2 fianal points.

(1) In almost every single trade there is a winner and a loser. What you may deem "fair" is usually not the case. Based on the position of both players involved one usually benifits more than the other. That is where that art of good trading comes in.

(2) Its just a game, if you win it doesnt make your life better, if you loose it doesnt make it worse. GROW UP, play the game then move on. Its so sad the way people behave on the internet, if they tried that at my local games club they would be punched and that would make them stop, shame we cant do that here.

P.S Seabass was extremly rude the whole time calling people idiots and retards for no reason. This doesnt bother me as much as he is probably only 8 years old and hasnt learnt better yet.

Mon Dec 29, 2008 11:07 pm
dardassit
Planetoid

first of all, if u did the first trade by mistake its is obvious seabass was manipulating you so why dont u join my complaint instead of saying i'm wrong to complain.
secondly, clarck was the one lauging and saing "why dont we make a cheat trade as well sirena", not me...
and also, if i am so "childish" to report so why are you so "childish" and took the time to write the whole speech? he? maybe because it does matter to you, as it matters to me. so please allow me to speack my mind about issues i find matter.

Quote:
(1) In almost every single trade there is a winner and a loser. What you may deem "fair" is usually not the case. Based on the position of both players involved one usually benifits more than the other. That is where that art of good trading comes in.

so you do consider the dark blue for 100 a good deal? or did you accidently pressed accept? you are contradicting yourself here...lol

lol on me making falsh reports when its clear that seabass is bad news and even you admit it....whats so false about that when u actually support me by saying he did swear and was extremly rude the whole time

Tue Dec 30, 2008 12:29 am
magic_gazz
Asteroid

If I did a trade by mistake, how was i manipulated?

Ok maybe I was mistaken about who said cheat trade, one of you did after you both said about reporting, whoever it was, that was a silly thing to say.

I say its childish to report as you seemed to have it in your mind that we were against you and "cheating" and that was not the case.

I dont have a problem with people speaking their mind about things that matter as long as they get their facts straight and dont accuse people of cheating when they havent.

How am I contradicting myself? The dark blue for 100 is a good deal, for the person who payed 100. I didnt say I always got the better end of every trade.

I think I have explained why your report was false and if you wish to make a post complaining about how bad seabass is thats fine, but I would suggest you dont try dragging others down with him, that just makes you look silly.

Also if you wish for people to take you seriously use lol less.

Sun Jan 04, 2009 3:29 pm
dardassit
Planetoid

i assumed you and him are together on this matter because of how you reacted. you laughed about the possibility of a report, you said "lol go ahead and have me ban"- theses words are the words of a cheater.
IF YOU WANT PEOPLE TO TAKE YOU SERIOUSLY DONT USE LOL WITH IT COMES TO BANNING...HMM...

this is hypocrisy when people play naive after they are busted. you did accept a trade that wasnt a fair one to accept. you did it TWICE. so stop pretending you are innocent. you are not a newbie, you suppose to know better than this.

i will use lol as much as i want hun. feel free to dont take me seriously due to the fact english is not my native language, and where i am from i probably could have rephrase the complaint i made with a richer vocabulary. fact is, you DO take me seriously, OTHERWISE YOU WOULDNT TAKE THE TIME TO ANSWEAR... lol lol lol lol

now with that being said, i wish a mod would look into the log and tell me what he thinks. my complaint is solid and firm. i didnt changed my mind regarding magic_gazz.

Tue Jan 06, 2009 4:00 pm
dardassit
Planetoid

dardassit wrote:
apperantly seabass is bad news and this is not the first complain
see those topics:
http://www.galacticmag.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=2869
http://www.galacticmag.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=29089&highlight=seabass#29089
http://www.galacticmag.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=10032&highlight=seabass#10032
http://www.galacticmag.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=2928

also new complaint about seabass:
http://www.galacticmag.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=2939

Tue Jan 06, 2009 4:16 pm
Bill2k06
Ex Moderator

seabass has been banned and points reduced to 1000points.
the other player as this is first complain and accepted the trades will just have points reduced by 1000.

Tue Jan 06, 2009 4:23 pm
dardassit
Planetoid

thank you for looking into it.

Wed Jan 07, 2009 10:49 pm
magic_gazz
Asteroid

Wow, good job moderator, take points away from people who did nothing wrong. If this is how you treat players dont expect this game to last much longer as some people wont put up with it.

Someone needs to take a good look at this game and how it is run. Its a good game but it in my opinion is being ruined by idiots who run round swearing and insulting people or by silly little babies and crying cheat everytime something goes wrong.

Seems some people take the game too serious and others think its a place to act the fool.

Wed Jan 07, 2009 11:38 pm
Bill2k06
Ex Moderator

well ihave been here since there were only 30players registered so as to you saying the game wont be around long, im sorry but i have seen this gameform a little gam made by someone for their college project to a global game , only barred by a few laws can it not be globalised and merchandised

as for my rulings on trades, a trade HAS GOT to benefit BOTH people involved it cannot just benefit oneplayer as another is dieing and that is why i made my ruling

Fri Jan 09, 2009 7:42 am
magic_gazz
Asteroid

Congratulations on having been here a long time. I guess that means you dont make mistakes. Do you not think the game was probably better back then anyway as im sure the 30 players were a lot nicer and more sensible than the ones you have now.

So let me get this straight. A trade has to benifit both players?

If this is correct then the in game function of trade is there so people can team up? If there are 3 players and player A and B both manage to do a trade that benifits them both. Then in affect they are teaming up against player C.

I thought that wasnt allowed....

Also how can you assume that both players making the trade are on an even skill level and even correctly know how to asses the value of property at different stages of the game?

For example, I couldnt tell you the value of an extractor to an opponent who already has 2 just before economy collapse. Im sure there are people on here who know from experience or are ridiculously good at maths, but me I just go with my guy based on how the game is playing out and im sure there are other players that do this too.

Let me give you another example. 3 player game. Player A has 2 dark blue and 1 purple, Player B has 2 purple and 1 dark blue, Player C has nothing of relevance.

If Players A and B trade each other the missing pieces to their sets then based on your ruling this is a fair trade as the both benifited by completing a set when player C still doesnt have one.

Im sure most people would still call this a "CHEAT TRADE" as player B now has the purple set and that provides the most income.

I can understand wanting to stop people from joining games together on the basis of stealing points from people, but having played other games trading is supposed to be an art, where if your good at it you can get things at a lover value than what they are worth and that adds a new skill level into the game.

If in this game the point of trading is so I can be equal to the guy im trading with, then there really doesnt seem to be any point in it being there. Also as I have said in a previous post, I believe there to be very few trades that are equal for both parties involved, one player usually is better off, even if only marginally.