Galactic Magnate logo  

Forums Home Register FAQ Website  

Forums home Suggestions cut habitual ceaters range to 2x... part 2. the poll.
      All times are GMT  

should habitual cheaters have thier play range cut to 2x for a probationary period of some lengh?
yes, cut thier play range to 2x for a probationary period
66%
 66%  [ 4 ]
no, let them play in games just like everyone else and ruin them.
16%
 16%  [ 1 ]
i dont understand this proposal.
16%
 16%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 6

Sun Jun 15, 2008 4:15 pm
HHHfan
Moon

Post subject: cut habitual ceaters range to 2x... part 2. the poll. Reply with quote

i already laid out my proposal in another thread. long and short of it is should people found to cheat habitualy have thier play range cut to 2x so they dont just have to get to 2 or 3k and jump in and ruin 10k+ games. you can all go read my proposal cut habitual cheaters range to 2x for complete details, but it is pretty self explanitory.

ok, if your too lazy, lol, to check it out ill say i say if someone is found to cheat 5 times, this should be plenty to know better. they should have thier play ranges cut to 2x for 5 months, if 5 months sounds to harsh, try five weeks. anything so these people cant just get 2 or 3k and go ruin 10k + games habitualy.

Sun Jun 15, 2008 4:33 pm
Husky
Ex Moderator

Post subject: Reply with quote

This is very hard to do.
It's nearly impossible. Wink

Husky - best dogs ever invented.

Sun Jun 15, 2008 4:49 pm
HHHfan
Moon

i would ask why but im sure its some complicated computer language deal. would be dam handy though! Razz

Sun Jun 15, 2008 5:40 pm
Fort
Planet

75% of players want this range to be reduced to 2x or 3x for all. Request is long pending Exclamation

Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:45 pm
HHHfan
Moon

Fort wrote:
75% of players want this range to be reduced to 2x or 3x for all. Request is long pending Exclamation
yeah but i dont think for all is appropriate. i think only repeat offender cheaters, the ones who obviously sabatoge 10+ rated games should have this implemented. rule abiding players should not be subject to this. Twisted Evil

Mon Jun 16, 2008 12:55 am
kensingtonworkshop
Planetoid

If we don't muddy the waters and try to identify those that are sneaking into games (which is hard to do and subjective) - then you are only trying to nab repeat offenders.

Now some might have ways of covering their tracks, but there will be plenty that won't....ie. Tenenbaum was banned for the 8th or 9th time the other day, yet a day later there he was, avoiding the ban, logging on as himself and playing....this is what we want to stop.