Galactic Magnate logo  

Forums Home Register FAQ Website  

Forums home Report cheaters, and other complaints cheating
      All times are GMT  

Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:00 pm
oiiiiiiiiii
Asteroid

Post subject: cheating Reply with quote

hi I was involved in a game using my oiiiiiiiiii2 account against bayou,dark barron and bruce wayne. bayou was angry over my proposed deal and became quite abusive (fair enough) but then he was discussing the oranges . dark barron said to bayaqo do you want the orange for 130 bayou said yes then dark opened and let him have it . then after that i dont think they bid against each other at all . dark barron also bought a red from bayou well into the reccesion effectivly putting me in 3rd place . it was aroung 1045 uk time when this ocured about 44 mins into the game i would appreciate it if some action could be taken about this . many thanks.

Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:31 pm
CYN
Admin
Admin

Post subject: Reply with quote

I cannot verify anything with the orange as it was not a trade. As for the red trade it was fair. Your trade offers however were ridiculous. He did not say anything bad however you did call him a retard. Should be careful what you try to report when upset over losing, I was very close to penalizing you for your repeated ridiculous trade offers and name calling. Take this as a warning

ITS ALL GOOD

Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:28 pm
oiiiiiiiiii
Asteroid

Post subject: Reply with quote

well the first trade i offered bayou i think given the balance of the game was fair the offers after that were lead by him or her telling me the trade was unfair on me . Also if you look at bayous earlier comment he or she called me a monkey . But i do think it is unfair for a dark barron to openly discus opening the orange on bayous behalf then opening it and not bidding if thats not against the spirit of fair play i dont know what is.