Galactic Magnate logo  

Forums Home Register FAQ Website  

Forums home Report cheaters, and other complaints disrespectful mrCrabbs
      All times are GMT  

Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:45 pm
belkin
Planetoid

Post subject: disrespectful mrCrabbs Reply with quote

3 players game Baffoe,MrCrabbs, and myself skunk4 date 30.09.2013 time:about 3pm uk time. without i saying a word mrCrabbs started calling me names like stink and telling me how much all the MODERATOR hate me here but it dont just stop there most of the time i log on this guy started to take a set calling me names like whore and this guy dont even know me today i log on again at about 11:15 pm here goes mrCrabbs and davidnobre this time with their antics mrCrabbs is behaving like a cyber bully or gm bully to be fact this guy is making me lose my cool and thats not my intension i only come on gm to enjoy a game or 2 its what i have been doing for years i dont even talk to this guy someone got to take hold of this situation before it gets any further i only come on here to enjoy a game.

Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:27 am
MrCrabbs

Post subject: Reply with quote

About today
1. You deliberately jumped in to a game with me and Baffoe on a low points account, even when you have accounts of the same value, and we asked you repeatedly to use them or please not join.

2. You gave as good as you got in the game chat, as CYN will now see when she checks the logs.

3. You pointed out that "he mods" don't like you, I just agreed that that wouldn't be very surprising.

About this evening
3. I actually asked David not to start an argument with you. Apart from asking him to stop teasing you, I didn't actually say anything to or about you in the lobby.

Tue Oct 01, 2013 2:23 am
CYN
Admin
Admin

Post subject: Reply with quote

belkin you actually said worse than any of crabbs comments and you kept it going.

ITS ALL GOOD