Galactic Magnate logo  

Forums Home Register FAQ Website  

Forums home Report cheaters, and other complaints terrible game, good players, individual abuses
      All times are GMT  

Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:01 pm
Mockingbird
Planetoid

Post subject: terrible game, good players, individual abuses Reply with quote

Hello,

Just finished a 5 player game.

players Angryfrog, billywill, brucewyaine, Eminemrapperguy

This was a stinker of a game and I personally stunk more than the others and surely was heading for last place. This was clear way before the half way mark. I was simply out played by the skills of the other players. Never the less I decided I would in a sportsmanship manner play on in every effort not to harm any individual player.

All the same I counted maybe 4 individual personal abuses from Billy to me. I ignored it and chatted on in a friendly way and eventually it just got the better of me. I broke down completely at my computer and couldn't continue. The other players were supporting but Billy was just so scathing. I'm sure he swore at one point.

Can you please check it out and let me know if I am being over sensitive or if indeed Billy really hates me and expresses it in his chat. I find this happens when ever we are both in a game. It is sort of reminiscent of school and the bulling I used to receive there.

Terrible memories. I didn't think life in adult land would be like this. I really didn't.

thanks

Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:14 pm
MrCrabbs

Post subject: Reply with quote

I was in the game as AngryFrog. Billy didn't seem to be bullying anyone. The game was terrible though.

This complaint's a waste of time.

Sun Sep 08, 2013 11:22 pm
Mockingbird
Planetoid

Well I don't feel my report is a waste of time explicitly because on at least 4 occasions I felt really insulted.

I'm astonished that crabs feels the need to intervene and add his comments when he was in a clear and winning position. My complaint is not about rules or regulations but directly dealing with personal abuse and statements made in game; a direct check and nothing more.

Sun Sep 08, 2013 11:25 pm
MrCrabbs

You know nothing will be done about your groundless complaint, and it is for that very reason that you are making it - so that you can get that hard-done-by feeling you crave.

Mon Sep 09, 2013 6:30 am
CYN
Admin
Admin

Actually on this complaint i reviewed Billys comments for the day/evening whatever time it was where he was and several were inappropriate.
Warning to Billy to stop with your inappropriate comments to others, any further comments in this manner will earn you a ban

ITS ALL GOOD

Mon Sep 16, 2013 1:21 am
BrownSandwich
Planetoid

This was previously a meaner post and I feel kinda bad about it, so it is gone now. But you do make me laugh Laughing

Last edited by BrownSandwich on Mon Sep 16, 2013 7:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

Mon Sep 16, 2013 6:18 am
Mockingbird
Planetoid

Glad my little mini melt down brought you some twisted pleasure. But your post is also fairly disturbing too. Why oh why are people so nasty to one another.

Adult land is such a tough place for sensitive people without bullies like you poking and laughing and nastying your sausage into my forum ear. Yet another dilemma for me to rationalize. Oh I can't handle this. Sniff

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Laughing Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Mon Sep 16, 2013 7:37 pm
BrownSandwich
Planetoid

"nastying your sausage into my forum ear." Very Happy

Tue Sep 24, 2013 10:27 am
trish97206
Moon

Oh you cannot let this forum make you mad or the comments from online personalities. I have before as a teenager and now that I am (I think) in adult land at 25 years old realize... what an idiot i was and i was over-sensitive.

I used to try to get people banned that made obscene remarks, but I don't even bother nowadays just mute em. I attempted to unmute a guy one day cause he begged to be, and it told me that the player couldn't be unmuted because he was never muted, which he still was lol.

Forums are dangerous dangerous places.... You shoulda seen it 6 years ago:)