Galactic Magnate logo  

Forums Home Register FAQ Website  

Forums home Report cheaters, and other complaints ekonomist spoiling/cheat trades
      All times are GMT  

Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:14 pm
Arkarian
Planetoid

Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh no, I have been caught out.

Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:27 pm
MrCrabbs

Mockingbird, if 4 in 5 of my trades are cheats, then I'll see you back on these pages very soon no doubt.

I wonder how I've gotten away with it all these years. Hmmm.....

Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:31 am
Mockingbird
Planetoid

Once again with feeling…..

Crabbs your smart enough to play fairly and individually but you choose not to, but instead with the patented crabby passive trade and team technique, that skirts on the grey shaded boundaries of fairness and into the creamy cheesy yellows of cheatyness.

It not exactly clear or easily reportable cheating so to speak; you are far too clever for that (despite the obvious findings of this thread). All the same it is clearly putting you (in my opinion) under the dick dastardly group of GM players.

Much in the same way that certain footballers stick on irregular studs to their boots or fall down like cripples in the penalty area, later walking off the park with a smile knowing they have gotten away with it again having had some poor player red carded to the dressing room.

You have gotten so used to this style of play ie the sending of multiple unfair, disadvantaging trades together with a passive team – that meaning – playing with likeminded friendly cohorts that double bag a number of suspect deals in a game, not done with any pre game discussion but more in friendly instinctive passive wink wink and a smile type approach.

Is it Cheating that’s able to be reported –not really.

Is it Fair? – Certainly not

Is it Despicable – Yes you sure know it.

You have gotten so used to this style of play that you have the inability to even recognise when those dirty unfair trades are now merging in to clear cheat trades – as shown in this thread with the orange set/ brown card+100 cash. You have the audacity to spend 600 words of your time trying to justify it and put the wool over the forum viewers and our dear ol mods eyes.

Seriously crabber, just have a hot bath or something. Sing a happy song while you’re in there. Come out all fresh and less fishy smelling and get back to playing the game as a Peter Perfect or a Penelope Pitstop (depending on your persuasion) rather than the Dick Dangley you’re so clearly depicting at the moment.

Wash it up Muttley.

I'll be playing as the Crimson Haybailer aka RedMax in the next one.

Cool

Wed Sep 11, 2013 2:47 pm
MrCrabbs

For the record, I am and always have been a Slag Brother.

Slag Brothers are simply folk who club all opposition. We do not speak the language of other racers, and thus couldn't cheat if we wanted to.

It's just me and my Bouldermobile.

Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:10 pm
Arkarian
Planetoid

Lol guys. I have no part in this but it's just so funny.

Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:40 pm
Mockingbird
Planetoid

Cartoon blangblang??, Fair nuff,

But I don't think I could handle a couple of prehistoric slags with clubs tonight...

Perhaps tomorrow if its whips only.

Bring muttley and that Penelope along. We can do cheese and wine before hand.

Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:05 pm
Arkarian
Planetoid

Now we just need Tempest to rattle off the definition of a slag and my world will be complete Laughing

Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:37 pm
tempest334
Asteroid

That was my cue, I guess... it's a British derogatory slang term for a promiscuous woman or an otherwise insignificant or contemptible person, and no, it's not nice to say, I've learned that much at least.
Apart from that, the good old GM proverb "Shut up and roll!" applies.

Fri Sep 13, 2013 1:17 pm
Arkarian
Planetoid

Lovely.

Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:23 pm
jojd

I was shocked to see this offered by a veteran player. They are hard to see but both offers were for the Engery Channeling property.

Sun Sep 15, 2013 11:15 pm
MrCrabbs

I smell a bezma-troll.

Mon Sep 16, 2013 7:19 am
Mockingbird
Planetoid

Holy smellies,

This place skinks to high heaven.

If its not a couple of unwashed slag oxter pits reeking of vinegared mackerel soup, it's an actual rampaging bezma troll with the breath of pickled ear wax contaminating the forum corridors.

I've just converted 4 pairs of my girlfriends under snatchers into a temporary gas mask to combat and survive this forum stink. I'd advise you all to follow suit. Lets all meet back here in 60 days when the radiation levels drop.

Or before hand; wearing your snatcher masks.
You will recognize me from the hello kitty embroidered patch on the front gusset air filter zone.

Mr. Green