Galactic Magnate logo  

Forums Home Register FAQ Website  

Forums home Report cheaters, and other complaints Incompetent CYN bans child abuse chat player for month only
      All times are GMT  

Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:58 am
Falun
Planetoid

Post subject: Incompetent CYN bans child abuse chat player for month only Reply with quote

I would like to report CYN for dereliction of duty for applying a 1 month ban to a player that has written in the chat very descriptively about the repeated raping of children by their father. Together with this many other similarly awful statements in a 40 minute barrage of sexual innuendo and abuse.

Is it correct to have people using this site that have that capability and train of thought?

Cyn seems to think that a 30 day ban is sufficient and then that person can be returned into the community.

Is that correct? I can't believe this can be right, considering previous lifetime/indefinite bans that have been applied.

Dont be afraid to comment, we need strong modship against such things, and Cyn has has shown herself incapable of being able.

This issue needs to be addressed considering the person who did it (ODDCHICK) will in a short time be back on the site and as there is no restrictions on age on this site, basically children are assumed to be here also.

Should be raised to the site owner for sure.

Anyone know how I can do that as well as reporting to internet regulatory boards too?

Reference forum complaint;
http://www.galacticmag.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=5992

Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:46 pm
CYN
Admin
Admin

Post subject: Reply with quote

You can pm Kreso the owner of this site from your messages section, his user name is "Kreso".
I have reviewed again what was said and feel you are exaggerating the convo but will let Kreso review and judge wether oddchick needs perm ban.

ITS ALL GOOD

Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:04 pm
Falun
Planetoid

It was not a conversation.
You think I am exagerating the written subjects concerning father/children sex!! Well of course you do - you are after all quite clearly a dylusional twister of events and truth and always have been.

As you are the only mod here and if you think I exagerate the case then simply post the full chat here for patrons to review and decide if this is correct.

Please include the movement from husband to wife abuse, to husband homosexuality, to homosexual husband and incestious child abuse.

How the hell can I in anyway be exaggerating THAT situation. It's not the details it's the topics themselves that are in question.

You are an absolute disgrace !

Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:41 pm
BrownSandwich
Planetoid

Sounds like a pretty ugly chat. I am curious though, if it was that offensive and repulsive to you, why not just mute said player instead of continuing to read"a 40 minute barrage of sexual innuendo and abuse"?

Thu Jul 11, 2013 4:20 pm
Falun
Planetoid

Sandwich I really think that question is missing the point and moving the focus from the real issue that being that any talk regarding child abuse should be regarded as intolerable.

The focus of that issue has already been diverted somewhat by the mutual ban imposed by CYN.

But to answer your question:
I tend not to mute anyone, I guess it's just personal preference and playing style. I don't keep the keyboard short commands in my head and generally laugh at daft abuse and just play on ignoring the text if required. What differed in this case was the fact that odd chick had previously went to the trouble to posts a complaint about me that was a complete fabrication and I guess I was interested in having an answer to why she did that. The other thing is that the silly comments she started off with quickly turned to homophobia and child abuse. At this point it becomes a duty more to report than to mute. That's my opinion on the matter and I am surprised that not many more are concerned by those issues too considering this was the constant argument and policy of the mods regarding random chat log inspection under instruction from Kreso on this site.

Now that an actual incident is reported it is not acted upon adequately.

Strange and altogether wrong.

Sat Jul 13, 2013 10:27 pm
asada
Planetoid

Atleast i have found some1 who is agree with my thoughts about .He or she i (CYN).
He is self centered, arrogant, mod i have ever seen here. cyn once threaten me coz i felt that cyn is no more capable of to continue here.the link-

http://www.galacticmag.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=5737&highlight=me.

NOW a days cyn stop looking on my reports. link-
http://www.galacticmag.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=5983
http://www.galacticmag.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=5988

but look carefully - cyn checked every others reports bfor or later of my reports which were made by others.

and who knows the krseo mail address-- i am really goona write him and lets see what happen. Smile

Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:52 pm
tamir
Moon

It's just a gammmmmme. Why you all so hard on the mod. Confused
I have sent cookies to your home addresses.
Make your statement before its late! Like here in GM! Wink

Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:11 pm
CYN
Admin
Admin

First of all asada, i am female, secondly I have told you you can pm Kreso just as you pm me, he is under "kreso".
Your complaints became a daily thing without warrant and you were complaining on every game you were in and many others were complaining about you.
You continually irritate the players that get in a game with you, tell them how to play, what they are doing wrong, and how they should always take your trade because it is the best. I tired of your complaints, i do look at them as they have lessened and if i find anything that another player has done improper i will post my response.
so write your letter to Kreso, again he is under "kreso" when you go to your pm section
and yes i did give you a warning about your negative comments on here and you will get banned if they continue the way they were.

ITS ALL GOOD