Galactic Magnate logo  

Forums Home Register FAQ Website  

Forums home Report cheaters, and other complaints disgusting chat about homophobia and child abuse
      All times are GMT  

Sun Jun 23, 2013 6:16 pm
Falun
Planetoid

Post subject: disgusting chat about homophobia and child abuse Reply with quote

hi

game just finished between me... fudgewife and oddchick

oddchick ridiculed me all through the game. Please read through chat. To be honest it didn't really bother me until she started all the gay homophobia, incest and child abuse stuff near the end. This was absolutely disgusting.

thankyou

Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:03 pm
Falun
Planetoid

Post subject: Reply with quote

so now just 5 mins ago she came back into the lobby and said that she is hacking my computer.. she supplied some ip address and sub code or something. shaid that I need a firewall..

Seriously do we need to put up with people like this here ?!!!!

First disgusting chat then hacking..

Time is 9 pm central European.. please read the lobby chat from oddchick.

Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:19 pm
CYN
Admin
Admin

Both of you banned for 30 days to examine how you talk on GM, inappropriate chat is not allowed and oddchick threatening to hack someone will get you banned perm, your chat was completely unacceptable, not like you

ITS ALL GOOD

Wed Jul 03, 2013 2:29 pm
Falun
Planetoid

Cyn

Can you explain why my computer has been banned. My chat is never outside the rules. I simply reported odd chick for the barrage and rant which went from start to finish. I never wrote anything. Why have I been banned also. ?

Sun Jul 07, 2013 5:29 pm
Falun
Planetoid

I know you are very good at ignoring anything you do not like to answer , but once again CYN please explain and explicitly tell me why my computer has been banned.

I play a game where I say two plesent sentences then endure 50 mins of abuse in the form of homophobia, topics of incest and the most disgusting talk regarding child abuse from oddchick. I then report the issue and find for no apparent reason I am banned !!!

What sort of example are you exactly setting here? Are you saying that the reporting of child abuse and persecution/persuasion against gay people will result in a ban if you report it?!

I will happily post the whole of the chat text from this game in jpgs if you feel I have said something that warrants a ban.

Or are you protecting and victimizing people here.

Be transparent if you decide to ban people. Explain for what!!!

Or I will report what was written to other offices where it will be logged and kept in reference in very distasteful databases. !!!

Sun Jul 07, 2013 6:01 pm
CYN
Admin
Admin

I did not ignore you and responded to your email you sent the same time you posted here. you made racist comments regarding what you call "spaniards" and other comments which were inappropriate. I responded to your email and am not going to post your comments here as they were inappropriate. it has nothing to do with what you reported but you must keep in mind when i review the chat reported i do not just look at what the reported person says but also your chat.
Lastly do not make threats of what you are going to do if i do not respond in the manner you prefer or you will be banned from forum also.

ITS ALL GOOD

Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:05 pm
Falun
Planetoid

So you review chat from a completely unrelated time and use that as a reason to ban someone reporting homophobia, incest and child abuse.

You take an inocent one off comment (a lighthearted joke) that has no real racist hate attached and ban me will equal measure as a person indicating that children be abused in the most disgusting way as well as gay bashing for over 40 minuets and you call yourself moderation. !!

And you won't post it here because it is clearly nothing more than a funny comment in reality and you want to add drama to it to make me seem a racist, which is clearly not the case considering my wife is Peruvian, myself being of different origin (white European.

That's fine be proud of yourself, your double standards, your clear victimization and half truths.

It is not a threat when you take child abuse seriously cyn. The fact that you see it this way and threaten a ban to shut me up regarding this matter speaks volumes regarding your outlook.

Indeed what you have done and are saying is "don't report my friends who are the most dispicible characters that rant on and on about child abuse because I will look back in your chat history and find the smallest of things in which to give you an equal ban yourself"
I can only assume that the person in question is a friend of your or indeed you yourself for I can see no other reason for your actions or reactions to these issues.

Or if indeed you were looking for somthing independent to ban me for unrelated issues, you are seriously deluded to have picked this topic in which to do it instead of dealing solely on the important and disgusting nature of the topic in question.

Either way you have shown yourself to be completely unethical and incapable of handling this forum. Increadable. Still good to see you for what you are.

Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:02 pm
CYN
Admin
Admin

Have no idea what your issue is, the person you reported is a player and nothing more to me as you are. They were banned and warned that if anything like that is said again it will be a perm ban.
Your comments you made were racist and will not be tolerated and you were given a ban, i did not go looking for what i could ban you for. You made a report and i checked that days logs.
You can rant all you want but what you said was unacceptable and you received a ban as anyone making those comments would be so quit thinking this was to center you out from anything.

ITS ALL GOOD

Tue Jul 09, 2013 12:07 pm
Falun
Planetoid

I sat in a game with a person that obviously has serious mental health issues (Oddchick), who never the less is criminally liable for what she/he has written on this site, and who knows, is very possibly a dangerous person to children. I do not say this lightly or as a rant but -I have seriously never heard or read the likes of what was written in those 40 minutes. What normal person would be capable of this I ask myself. At the very least it certainly would raise red flags to any authority concerned with the welfare of children.

This is a person that made a previous report against me lying that when she beat me that I then followed her around abusing her. This was later shown to be a lie here on the forum and in fact seems to be angry she lost 3 on the trot to me. For this she is neither told off nor punished for the false report or those lies - strange enough. So next time she pops up in a game with me, I of course challenge her about that but before I get an answer she mutes me. Anyway after I am muted for saying something along the lines of “well did you see your forum post” I don’t type anything further for the remainder of the game. However for 40 or so minutes my family, myself and worse of all my children became the subject of line after line of topics containing homosexual prejudice, perverse sexual acts and connotation, incest and abhorrent child abuse between myself as an alleged homosexual and with my children. These notions and deranged ideas were then contorted and repeated in perhaps 100 sentences that ran from the start of the game to the end of the game without pause.

Additionally after the game, in the lobby I am told that “I am going to be hacked”, and then a short time later subsequently told that my home personal computer has indeed actually been hacked. So there I was sitting on a computer that has been potentially hacked by some sexual pervert that describes criminal activities with children. Naturally being concerned by all these issues I come to the forum to post and seek clarification and a proper action.....

And your response CYN is to ban us both equally for 30 days!

First off CYN this Oddchick should have been given a clear lifetime ban. And never allowed back. No other action is correct for what was written. The fact you don’t see that shows clear dereliction of your duty. Plain and simple.

After which I ask you why I have been banned, you tell me it is because at an unrelated time and game I have said something that you deem to be racist! Now is it me or does all this seem a bit … odd ?!

For the last year on this forum you appear perhaps once every 2 weeks (if that) and run through the open complaint reports with minimal investigation. Not once have banned or reprimanded anyone regarding any chat issues that were outside the scope of the complaint topic. No bans based on routine chat log checks. Not once.

This despite the fact that each and every day there are countless comments on this site that are easily more ‘ban-able’ than anything I have said that in your opinion were racist. Any day I am on here there is routine abuse and real hateful racism. I cannot think of a week gone by when I wasn’t subject to it, and most of the time I ignore it. But certainly the text from Oddchick went beyond the boundaries of even internet chat. Still in this one particular occasion you break the mold and decide to check out the chat logs on other games and find something against myself. Oh and what is it? Somthing racist? How vaugh and broad is that?

Now I don’t know what it was I said that deserves a ban of 30 days without any sort of warning (something about the Spanish apparently) but whatever it was you have taken it out of context. You have taken an individual statement and ignored the surrounding conversation and the people in the game and ignored the fact that it was not reported on this forum and not taken as offensive by those in the game either. Very probably there was an element of humour involved or sarcasm on my side. But no it is regarded by you that I have equally been in the wrong as the person I have reported.

Now while I couldn’t care less about the silly 30 day ban you have unfairly given I do very seriously care about:

Why would you do that when someone has reported a very serious issue. As it sends out a signal that seriously criminal talk about the worst of all possible human activities i.e. child abuse should not be reported on this site, or something inconsequential that was said in a totally unrelated game will be mixed in to the topic and you will be judged equally as wrong!

So don’t please preach ignorance and inability to understand my point. In truth what you clearly have is an inability to judge a shocking situation for what it is, but also the inability to be impartial and just to someone that has been abused and told his computer is being hacked. Never mind dealing correctly with the person that did these extreem things in the first place.

CYN you have reached an all-time new low, which is saying something considering the past lows.

Well there you have it folks, myself the alleged racist of the Spanish and the abhorrent homophobic child abuse preaching player known as Oddchick will both be back on this family site at the same time in about 20 days. At which time please remove young people from computers as CYN believes that condoning child abuse deserves a second chance here on galactic magnate!

Fantastic well done CYN – Justice in action American style (oh sorry is that racism to you ???) Or is it sycophantic sarcasm? It’s just so hard to judge sometimes.

But I'll tell you what it isn't; it isn't 40 min of procrastinated perverted talk on homophobia and child abuse. Now is it?

Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:41 am
MrCrabbs

So is that how this finished? You both got a 30 day ban?

What was the alleged racist comment?

Sounds like some very strange modding, to say the least.

Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:25 am
theunknownamus

I'm not going to comment on the in-game issue above, but based on the information provided, this could potentially be an incident that falls into legal scrutiny.

I am unaware of oddchick's country (this is important as international law may be prevalent), but if she is American, depending on the level, severity, and content of "her" comments, she may have committed distinction from solicitation and/or criminal incitement (in this instance, to cause harm to children) as defined in Judicial Doctrine 395 U.S. 444.

Incitement is a rudimentary, inchoate, or anticipatory offense akin to attempt or conspiracy.

(1) The advocacy of crime, malicious damage or injury to property, or violence.
(2) A person commits the offense of criminal incitement if the person purposely or knowingly advocates the commission of a criminal offense and the advocacy is:
(a) directed to inciting or producing that imminent unlawful, criminal action; and
(b) likely to incite or produce that unlawful, criminal action.
(3) For purposes of this section, "imminent" means immediate in time, impending, or on the verge of happening.
(4) A person convicted of the offense of criminal incitement may be imprisoned for a term not to exceed 10 years.

It would be highly recommended that CYN, or anyone else, alert Kreso to this recent occurrence, as neglect to report a potential crime to proper authorities could render him or the site as neglectfully aiding and abetting criminal procedure, and Galactic Magnate could come under legal investigation.

Moreover, there is also a civil case of verbal assault that Falun could potentially make against Oddchick, but this is to be determined and settled between the two of them.

http://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/Verbal+assault

Common law, as well as the legal rulings and consequences on each of the above cases, varies by country.