Galactic Magnate logo  

Forums Home Register FAQ Website  

Forums home Report cheaters, and other complaints Viennahustles disgusting language to a 12 year old girl.
      All times are GMT  

Thu May 09, 2013 5:10 pm
Falun
Planetoid

Post subject: Viennahustles disgusting language to a 12 year old girl. Reply with quote

hello,

just finished a 5 player game with
Game of thrones,
Bestplayer
Viennahustle
Devill666 hotmum (me)

My daughter has been learning the game and asked to play. I was overlooking but stepped away for a short time. She called me to the computer and told me that she had opened the last green by mistake (hitting the wrong button) and that the others were angry with her. She had not witten up till that time. Anyway I looked on and saw Viennahustle throw a tirade of abuse of the most disgusting nature. Eventually I expressed my disgust at this and got into a discussion about the whole thing.

However unfortunate the opening was, no one should have to read the kind of abuse I read during this game. The fact my young daughter had to read it makes me very annoyed indeed. I was shocked that people here on this site beleive that this is an acceptable reaction.

If you could please read the text that was written in the chat I would appreiciate it.

Thankyou.

Fri May 10, 2013 5:36 pm
trace567

Post subject: Reply with quote

Liza has copied your user name falun, she has made devilll666
just like she copied my user names, see copied names thread, but I got no reply.

Just posting here hoping that something will be done about lizza's name copying.

Sun May 12, 2013 8:27 pm
MrCrabbs

When we're in a game, the player in question usually offers to kill me and drink my blood.

Tue May 14, 2013 1:08 am
CYN
Admin
Admin

banned for vulgar language

ITS ALL GOOD