All times are GMT  

Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:54 pm
BrownSandwich
Planetoid

Post subject: Cheat trade Reply with quote

5p game

Players: me(bazookatooth) ceasar1122, ekonomist, don one, alyssia

Time right before this post.

at -400 its still a pretty close game with all players having a mono and over 1k at least. Ekonomist sells caesar all 4 blacks a red and a blue i believe for only 1500$ ekonomist had plenty of cash, the only person this sale benefitted was giving the victory or at least a leg up to ceasar. Nothing gained for ekonomist. pretty sure this qualifies as a cheat trade.

Thanks for looking into this.

Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:06 pm
ceasar1122
Asteroid

Post subject: Reply with quote

Bazzokatooth I just played with you and got first place before this game. And I played many multi games with no problems. I even traded with you early in the game for fair price too. I am replying back to say that the one that should be yelled at is player ekonomist. He had only oranges and he was going to get last place anyway, but he traded unfairly first to donone, giving one an automatic first placce. Then he didnt stop there he traded the blue to alyssia for cheap too. But the worst was the greens even worst that what he offered me if you really think about it. Nobody would give greens and know that they will have 4500 cash afterwards for just blacks especially in a 5P game. I was the only player that didnt get a good trade from ekonmist till the end, he traded with me last and all of a sudden u people complain. What would you people say if I was the one that gave my 4 whites to ekcon for the greens whiile I have 4500 cash still? Ekonnomist doest know how to trade and he gave you guys the good trades first and me last, so why are you guys so mad? I wish I could be the one to give up my 4 whites for greens and still having 4500 cash. I was not mad at any of you only had ekonmist for playing so dumb.

Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:31 am
BrownSandwich
Planetoid

Ceasar

If you believe others have made a trade that is a cheat or unfair, report it.

The fact that you did not enjoy the other offers he sent is not a justification to make or accept cheat trades.

This is my opinion, I am curious to see what a mod thinks.

Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:48 am
ceasar1122
Asteroid

Bazook, player eckonmist knew he was going to lose yet he gave away greens like that. He went on a rampaged, giving away very unfair trades starting with greens first to donone, then he sent the blues away for a small amount of cash, then he went to the next player, which was me. Eckonmist was probably the one that sent all those trades and everybody didn't turn it down, and if I didn't take that trade, I would be more at a disadvantage than everyone.

Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:50 am
BrownSandwich
Planetoid

I felt that the other trades had benefit to both players, the ones buying trying to gain higher placement and ekono trying to stay alive. The trade you took was ridiculously cheap and did not benefit both players.. That is why I believe it was a cheat trade. If you believe the other trades were also cheat trades, start a new thread and report them.

A mod will be able to sort this out best.

Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:57 pm
ceasar1122
Asteroid

How did the trades with giving greens to daone benefited both players?! It clearly gave daone an automatic first plalce. And if it really benefited Ekcon too, then come he still was looking for more cash to survive. After that he sold the blues to alyessia. Then he still didn't feel that it was enough for him to survive so he sold more of his properties to the next player, which was me. And for my trade it was -400 already, Ekcon was the one that sent the trade, he sent what he thought the other will accept without recjecting it, he couldn't ask for more cash for him to survive, so he made one that he thought would be fair.

Sun Apr 28, 2013 6:01 pm
judd
Planet

BrownSandwich wrote:
I felt that the other trades had benefit to both players, the ones buying trying to gain higher placement and ekono trying to stay alive. The trade you took was ridiculously cheap and did not benefit both players.. That is why I believe it was a cheat trade.

Trading black or white for green is a common trade, though not frequently for all four which is why there was cash involved. They also had orange or brown loaded in a 5p
Exclamation

I did not get first place, I came second, the game is about risks and eko would have run the game out to third at least without the trade that this complaint is about.

Anyway, yes, my trade was regular play, yours was a cheat I guess sorry Arrow

Apologies for wasting any ones time.

Cool

Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:22 pm
ceasar1122
Asteroid

Daone if eckonmist was going to get 3rd place, then why the hell did he want to give up those props for 1500 cash? The rcession during that trade that he sent to me was -400, would any of you buy those 4 blacks for 2000 or more during that point? I never traded with eckomist the entire game till that point and he was the one that sent the trade. He was just trading all his properites to everyone for cheaper than usual because he just wanted to have cash in hopes of getting 4th place.

Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:31 pm
CYN
Admin
Admin

There were a few trades in this game that were questionable but none were a direct cheat trade including the one complained about due to the eco being so negative. Lets just move on from this game and let it go instead of going back and forth. If everyone involved in the questionable trades wants a 25 percent reduction just let me know, otherwise move on.

ITS ALL GOOD